Roleplay (short story) with random characters ♥️

Writing constraint: wheel of characters, time limit (10:00). Characters: Mango, Chalky, Moonstone and Click.

"GUYS!" Mango barged in the cabin, "IVE GOT A GREAT IDEA!!!"

He was holding a map in his hand, one with a giant x on the edge of the island.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Moonstone pointed to the map as she asked.
"Simple!" He said. "We're gonna Role-play and find treasure while we're at it!"
"Wasn't that already a used plot point?" questioned Click.
"You've been spending to much time with Latte, Click." Mango seems slightly annoyed. "So! Who's in."

Out of everyone in the room, only four said yes. Moonstone, Chalky and Click all followed Mango out the door.

As they walked to the edge of the island, they acted as pirates. Saying 'ahoy matie' and shit like that. All of them seemed annoyed at each other the whole endeavor.

About 10 minutes later they reached the x.

"So where's the treasure," Chalky asked.
"Well it would be here, but-" Mango replied.
"Nice!" Click pulled out a shovel and stabbed it into where the x was on the map.
"No Click, it's not actually there, I" Mango was interrupted by a loud "CLANG" underneath the sand.
"LAND HO!" Click shouted.
"What the fuck-"
"I found the treasure!"
"But, how?!" Mango stuttered.
"I guess it was real-" Moonstone touched the box that had been pulled out of the sand, being followed by Chalky.

As they opened the box, they soon found out it was empty.

"I guess the real treasure was the friends we made along the way."
"Shut up Mango." The other 3 said almost in unison. Mango just frowned and turned around to go back to the cabin.