A/N

Before you start reading and all that shaz, I'll give disclaimers and things I should tell you guys.

Disclaimer: if you don't like the story at any point your free to leave, and if you do, please leave a comment on where I can improve. Positive or negative Help is always appreciated.

If you don't like the way I transition on certain scenes or how I structure the lore.

1. I'm not going for a very serious story, there still will be serious parts don't get me wrong but the core of this story that it shouldn't be taken seriously. It's just dumb fun. And if I butchered how logic should function or even common sense, remember this isn't a serious story. Maybe.

And how I structure the lore, will be lose. I'll be altering it to fit how I visioned it, which Its isn't much, and if you don't like it then sorry... I can't really do much in that regard (ironic).

2. I try to differentiate into how I transition PoV's so I'll give you a run down.

.

These can be classified as time skips or internal monologue.

""

A Standard way for characters to speak

**

Special noises or actions for characters

"Dialogue"

Can be classified as flashbacks or a emphasis on certain word I highlight.

----

These can be classified as a PoV switch between characters

Dialogue

Shouting or internal monologue shouting. Or an emphasis of a certain words.

With that out of the way, enjoy the book... Or not, I'm just here to entertain to people who are willing to give my book a chance. And if you don't like it your free to leave.

Chao~~