The next day

"Bitch get upppppp!!!" Jess said trying to pull me out of unconsciousness.
"Bitch I'm sleeepinngggg!!" I replied without even opening my eyes.
I did wonder why and how she was in my house, but then I realized ty let her in.
Whilst pushing me off the bed jess yelled "girl it's 6:30 and it's a Saturday and you need to get up and wash your dads car, you told me I'd get 50$ for helping you" she was right I've been so tired I definitely wanted some help and I did tell her she could have half my cut this week.
Her and I grabbed the bucket of soapy water with a few sponges and headed outside.

Jacks car wasn't in his driveway but it was 6:45 am. Probably out with another girl again. I've seen him be dropped off by several. Probably from a party or something. Idk I stopped getting excited on Saturday mornings because I always knew the outcome. Awkward glances, him pushing the girls away so I wouldn't accidentally catch him. Idk why he does that because it's not like I'm gonna judge him. Yes it makes me kinda sad because I wish he would make time for me. We've seen eachother so many times sitting in our driveways but we've never even had a real conversation that was more than 20 words. Idk if it's a game he's playing or if he just doesn't really wanna talk to me. Maybe he just likes the chance to mess with a pretty girl before he starts his day.

I was awaken from my daze by a soapy sponge slapping me in the face. I guess I had stopped helping because jess decided it would be funny to throw a sponge at me.
"Wth was that for" I screeched
"Girl you were about to actually fall asleep during that little daydream of yours. I expect 75 now because I've done about 75% of this car" she states acting all proud of herself.
So I simply took the hose and sprayed her with it.
"Omfg I'm gonna get you" she yells as she begins to run after me.
"No way" I replied "and you are not getting that extra 25 bucks either" said running around the car away from her.

Grayson pulls up honking the horn yelling to jess
"Baby girl, is this haven't you haven't been answering my calls?? My mom needs us right now to help her with the move, babe you promised."
Yes Grayson's mom was moving out of his dads, they split and now she's moving two towns over closer to her job.

"Oh shit sorry gray" she's screams. "I'll call you later, but I still want 50$". She said to me before she ran inside soaking wet like a dumbass grabbing a towel and her stuff and then running back out to Grayson and I. "Love you" she screamed to me out the window as Grayson took off down the road. I shook my head and began to rinse the car.

My head shot towards the cat calling whistle I hear across the street. "Didn't know id be waking up to a wet t shirt contest?" Jack shouts
When did he get there, my thoughts raced, how long had he been watching? Idk but I'm confused.

"Unless your girl from last night hopped in the shower with her clothes on when she woke you up, then I'm guessing a wet T-shirt contest wasn't your first sight you got to see this morning."

He looked down obviously knowing that I knew he had just arrived back at home, and didn't actually wake up to us screaming in the driveway. As well as me being aware that he hooks up with a girl almost every week.

God he's so hot. Maybe he got dropped off, but then I noticed his black Jeep in the driveway that was not there before. He most likely gets rides to parties so he can get really drunk and then gets a ride back in the mornings. But today he must've been somewhere else's

He looked back up to me and said "sorry".
Then he looked down but met my eyes again as he started to say "you look good!, but I also wasn't with a girl last night FYI"

"Huh, well then why come home at 7:00 am? Your bros snoring got too much to handle?" I said to him while spraying down the car once more.

"Something among those lines" he said.
This got to me I want to know everything, anything, something to feed these thoughts that keep growing in my brain.