USJ

Izuku loves being right, and, really, who doesn't? That being said, Izuku loves it more than anyone really should. It gives him a sense of relief. As if he's safe. He knows why. If he was wrong, he'd get punished, and punishments could be deadly.

Just because he loves being right, doesn't mean he wants to be right. He still gets that sense of relief when he senses Kurogiri's portal, but he doesn't feel safe. Far from it.

Iida always has this feeling of needing to help people. Izuku makes that work in his favor. He raises that feeling to the point that Iida will do anything without questioning it.

"Iida, run as fast as you can to the school and tell the teachers villains are attacking the USJ." Izuku whispers while shoving Iida's fear down. Of course Iida would feel afraid after a sentence like that, but he needs to be calm and willing.

Iida's gone before anyone can stop him. Eraser's gaze falls on Izuku. He definitely knows it was Izuku who sent Iida. Izuku sends him a look that tells him they're about to be attacked. Eraser curses.

"Everyone, make your way to the busses. We need to evacuate." Izuku feels Eraser's panic subside. He's always been good at controlling his emotions.

"What? But we just got here!" Kaminari whines.

"And what about Iida?" Uraraka asks.

"Traitor, traitor, traitor, TRAITOR!" Tomura steps through the portal. "You betrayed us! You abandoned us to run off and play hero. You belong to me."

The class stares at him with wide eyes as he trembles before Tomura. He hates it. He knows not to show weakness, but he's completely terrified with Tomura being so close to him. The amount of hatred coming from him feels suffocating. The only thing grounding him, is his control over Iida. He has to make sure Iida gets to UA, and the only way to make sure Iida doesn't do something stupid, is to keep control of his emotions.

"We won't let him get to you." Hito and Shoto are suddenly in front of him. They're trying to protect him, he realizes. He also notices how Eraser shifted his position so that Tomura can't see Izuku. They're all protecting him. Him, Izuku. Don't they know how dangerous that is? Don't they know Tomura and Kurogiri will kill them without hesitation?

"They- they'll kill you. Please, just get away. You don't know them like I do." Izuku hates how quiet he is. How vulnerable, how weak he sounds.

"Everyone move, NOW!" Eraser commands. He then gives Izuku a hard stare. "Don't do anything stupid."

"C'mon, Izu. We have to go." Hito gently touches Izuku's back.

"No, I can't. Eraser won't be able to fight all of them. It's only a matter of time before Dusty orders that thing to attack him. I have to do something." Izuku feels his skin crawl as his thoughts spiral.

"Izuku, it's going to be ok." Shoto wraps his arms around Izuku. "We just have to get out."

He may be right, but Izuku can't just leave Eraser especially when Kurogiri's portals are about to open all around them. Well, it's not like he's ever been a good listener when it comes to Eraser.

"Hey, Handjob!" Izuku screams, running away from his friends who are probably regretting their friendship. He, also, doesn't need to be an empath to know how angry Eraser is. It's not Izuku's fault he needs to distract Kurogiri, and the only way to distract him, is to threaten Tomura. He throws several of his knives so it will appear that it'll hit Tomura, but Izuku still can't attack Tomura. He can't do anything that could harm him. "Suck on these!"

Kurogiri stops his portals from opening to focus on Izuku. He opens a portal in front of the weapons, but Izuku summons them to his hands before they go through it. He's been stabbed too many times by that trick.