introduction

📝
FANFICTION & THE FAKER

in which alex velez gets caught writing a peter parker fanfiction on the school bus and to save face, tells the guy next to her that she has a crush on popular kid peter ford and is writing in her diary! that's not the only problem though! because peter ford is one of the most popular kids in school and he doesn't believe she likes him...so now she has to prove it.

(im on a writing frenzy rn I convinced myself I can balanxe writing five books. i just want to let my creative juices out! let's see what happens! 😭😭)

ALEX VELEZ is a junior in highschool, introverted and keeps to herself, but online she's a rising popular fanfiction writer

ALEX VELEZ is a junior in highschool, introverted and keeps to herself, but online she's a rising popular fanfiction writer. her latest muse, peter parker/spiderman! she's got poor social skills from writing about fictional people all day and makes the stupid decision of attempting to convince a popular boy she likes him putting her in the eyes of everyone. how stupid.

PETER FORD is a popular, handsome, junior with more friends than he can count, flirts with everyone, and is always ready for a good time. intrigued by some random girls confession, he tries to get her to prove her feelings for him are real and not just to cover up the fact that she's a fanfic writer.
reminds me a bit of kelso from that 70's show or jamie from the saved by the bell reboot!

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright ©straybe11e