4➹

Jisung tried to calm down but his short temper wasn't helping either.

"We are talking about our connection other than these stupid enemy fights and labels going on between us"

Felix's frustration collided with Jisung's escalating temper, creating a charged atmosphere between them. As Jisung's voice rose, his own emotions taking over, Felix's eyes blazed with a mix of anger and hurt.

"Our connection?" Felix shot back, his words laced with bitterness.

"You think talking about it now changes everything? You think we can just forget all the times we've hurt each other?"

Jisung's jaw clenched as he struggled to control his own rising anger.

"I'm not saying we should forget," he retorted, his voice strained.

"But we can't keep ignoring what's underneath it all. There's more to us, Felix, and I'm tired of pretending like there isn't."

Their words hung in the air, a tense standoff between two individuals grappling with their shared history and the unspoken feelings that had become a barrier between them.

Felix said "STOP IT! STOP YOUR SUDDEN GAMES"

Felix's voice wavered, a mix of exhaustion and defeat evident in his tone.

He turned away from Jisung, his shoulders slumping as he leaned against the balcony railing, staring out into the night. The words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of his own struggles and the tangled mess of their history.

Jisung's heart ached as he watched Felix, his own emotions a whirlwind within him.

He took a hesitant step forward, the desire to bridge the gap between them stronger than ever.

"Felix," he said softly, his voice tinged with a mixture of remorse and determination. "I don't want to give up on this... on us. But I also don't want to keep hurting you."

Their connection, once a source of conflict, now stood as a fragile thread that held the potential for something more.

After a while of long silence "I'm so sorry for yesterday"

Felix still on his verge of controlling his emotions "pfft.. Sorry? You are now sorry for that... Yeahh after what you said I don't indeed deserve love...... "

Jisung's apology hung in the air, a small bridge spanning the gap between them. He swallowed hard, Felix's words a reminder of the depth of hurt he had caused. He felt a mix of regret and empathy, understanding the weight of Felix's response.

"Felix, I know I can't erase what I said," Jisung began, his voice filled with sincerity.

"And I'm not asking you to forget. I just want a chance to show you that I'm willing to do better, to be better."

Felix's gaze remained fixed on the distance, the turmoil within him evident. The silence that followed seemed to stretch on, the weight of their unresolved feelings a palpable presence.

Jisung's voice trembled with a mixture of anger and desperation as he confronted Felix.

"Felix, why are you doing this to me now?" he implored, his words laced with frustration.

"Even after I've tried to approach you calmly and make you understand that we should have an honest conversation about what's really going on between us, you continue to shut me out.

Do you not remember how you reacted when I started liking Minho and entered a relationship with him? You were furious and it hurt me deeply.

And what about that time when I kissed my ex-boyfriend huh? It's something normal for couples to do, but it triggered another one of our arguments. Yesterday, it was you who initiated the argument, all because you saw my ex going out with someone, as if you were pitying me."