5➹

(Smut ahead loves)

(Smut ahead loves)

As they entered the apartment, a comfortable silence settled between them. The air was charged with anticipation, the unspoken promise of a deeper connection hanging in the air.

Closing the door Felix turned to Jisung, his eyes filled with a mixture of affection and longing.

Without a word, Jisung closed the distance between them, his fingers grazing Felix's cheek as their lips met in a kiss that was both tender and passionate.

The familiarity of the moment mingled with the novelty of their new relationship, sending shivers down their spines.

Felix's fingers found their way to the buttons of Jisung's shirt, undoing them one by one with a mixture of eagerness and hesitation. Jisung's breath hitched as Felix's touch ignited a fire within him, a fire that had been smoldering beneath the surface for far too long.

Shirts discarded walking towards the bedroom lips attached. Touches sparkling following onto Felix's bed lying down as Jisung hovered above Felix

Their lips met again in a fervent kiss, a blend of desire and the tenderness that had been growing between them.

Jisung's hands traced the contours of Felix's body, his touch sending shivers down Felix's spine.

As their bodies pressed together, the heat between them intensified, and the world outside seemed to vanish.

Felix's fingers tangled in Jisung's hair, pulling him closer as their kisses deepened.

The taste of each other was intoxicating, and their soft moan and breaths mingled in the small space between their lips.

Jisung's movements were a mixture of eagerness and a desire to savor every moment. He traced a trail of kisses along Felix's jawline, his fingers mapping the expanse of Felix's skin.

The intimacy they shared was a reflection of the emotional journey they had undertaken, a culmination of their longing.

As Jisung's lips found their way to the curve of Felix's neck, a soft gasp escaped Felix's lips, his fingers tightening in Jisung's hair.

The sensation sent sparks of pleasure through his body, and he arched into Jisung's touch, a silent plea for more.

"More Jisung... I need more please.."

Responding it Jisung bites down and sucked more into the skin of Felix's neck. Felix arching his body up, to also end up rubbing his member to Jisungs. Which made them both let out a breathy moan together to the feeling of lust and love.

Felix arched his hips to rub on the sensitive sensation peeking up in his stomach again. Before he could get into the more of the feeling.

Jisung pulled away looking into his eyes also taking his breath. Asked Felix.