Intro

An: Hey everyone, this was inspired by Hobi and his folio pics where he wore the all-white outfit. He said his inspiration was Legolas and y'all may not know, Your girl has loved The Lotr and the Hobbit series since forever. This is the intro so not a lot is going on at the moment. I am so excited to write this story and buckle up. The co-creator for this is @yoooongjooonie and the asterics break up our intros on this specific chapter. The rest of the chapters will be split up by author.

Autumn lives in the Kingdom of Panem, home of many beautiful creatures

Autumn lives in the Kingdom of Panem, home of many beautiful creatures. She knew lots of creatures here and she would oversee the gardens of the land. She was stunning and knew this, everyone in the land sought after her company and she was always willing to try. She has brown skin, long pink hair, and wore a long flowing black gown, with a crown of purple flowers on top of her head. She is not looking for love and was perfectly fine with having a partner for short-term satisfaction. She took a lot of joy in knowing the men were so easily wrapped around her finger. Did she think about love, sometimes. Was she capable of loving properly, she never tried. One day on a breezy afternoon, she saw Hobi, the Elven Prince, in the garden and he is royalty so she knew to address him with the utmost respect. He has lavender hair, wearing all white, and he is so beautiful. Walking in his direction watching him shield his eye from the sun. Calling out to him, "Hello, What brings you here? How are you today?"

Stepping down from the rock he was standing on, looking at her frame. Grabbing her hands and looking her in the eyes, heart-shaped lips parted, "Am I not allowed to roam the limits of my Kingdom? I've heard a lot about you beautiful." Laughing at him, "And what have you heard about me? You're free to go wherever you want, it means nothing to me Hobi." He kisses her hand, "Everyone knows of Autumn the Nymph, who's made many fall at her feet." Smiling at him, "Hobi, and what do these creatures tell you?" Looking in his eyes, "Are you trying to be my next victim?" Smiling wide, "Maybe.. I'm just making sure everything is okay and checking you out." Stepping up to him, "Do you like what you see?" His cheeks blush red, "Hmmm, perhaps," licking his lips, "You know where to find me if... No, when you want to have a good time. I'll see you around Autumn or shall I say, My future wife." Her eyebrows furrow and she watches him walk away. Laying in her bed she spoke with her friend Winter to tell her about what happened in the garden today.

                                                                                        ********************************"******

Winter and Autumn had been best friends since they were kids. Autumn's bubbly and extroverted personality complimented Winter's shy and introverted one. Usually if Autumn was around Winter was close by as well. Winter is a witch, with long black hair down to her hips, her skin as pale as snow. She lay in her bed giggling on the phone with her best friend talking about how the elf king wants to love her.

"I bet he was romantic and dreamy." Winter gushed to Autumn.

"Romantic?" Autumn said in a repulsed tone. "I don't do love."

"Everyone falls in love at some point

"Everyone falls in love at some point." Winter giggled as two red eyes peered at her over the brim of reading glasses. "Speaking of love." Winter bit her lip. "I gotta go." The red eyes came closer to her until she felt plump lips kiss her own. Hanging up the phone quickly she smiled. "Jimin." Jimin had also been childhood friends with Autumn and Winter. He was a demon. With blonde hair and bright red eyes. Jimin had been in love with Winter for as long as he could remember. They had gotten married shortly after turning 18. Jimin's friends Yoongi and Namjoon both not approving of the marriage saying simply they were too young to be in love.

Unlike Autumn, Winter was in love with the idea of love, and only ever loving one person. Before Jimin, she would dream of meeting the perfect prince and falling in love. Autumn always insisted she needed to live a little and explore but she was content with just Jimin. And she hoped that Autumn meeting a prince would make her see how beautiful love could be.