Ch 7

*AN/ Autumn aint shit. Written To Unholy by Sam Smith, Smoke Sprite by Soyoon and RM, Tell Me U Luv Me by Juice Wrld and Trippie Red. This chapter was written by 

Jimin waited and once he saw Autumn his heart beat faster. "We gotta tell her Autumn." Jimin bit his lip nervously. "I think she knows."

"Oh, you better not tell her demon."

"I can't even look at her and I live with her Autumn." He used his index finger to make her look him in the eyes. Her eyes glowed again. "Stop that. This can't happen. We both know this."

"You started this." Autumn pushed him away. "And I'm finishing it. You can't tell her."

"How am I supposed to sleep next to her every night when I know in the end this would just break her heart."

Autumn shrugged as she walked away

Autumn shrugged as she walked away. "Stay out of the garden Jimin and go home."

He stood by the apple tree watching her walk away. He wasn't in love with Autumn but he could see she was in love with him. Most demons weren't monogamous but he was, that was all he knew he loved Winter.

Jimin smacked his fist gently against the apple tree. "Fuck why did I let Joon and Yoongi talk me into this?" He said before teleporting back to his own house. Winter was fast asleep in bed and Jimin looked at her with guilt. "I'm sorry Winter." He whispered to Winter's sleeping self. He grabbed his pillow and a blanket and walked to the living room taking a spot on the couch. He'd play it off like he fell asleep watching the game.

Around 3 am Winter woke up to an empty bed. She furrowed her brow and got out of bed walking out to the living room. Jimin was awake staring at the ceiling.

"Jimin? Why aren't you in bed?" She asked getting on top of him

Jimin's hands snaked up her thighs to her waist and held her by her hips firmly, he lifted the top half of his body and kissed her passionately. "Didn't want to wake you up." He mumbled. Winter kissed him back letting her hands rest on his shoulders. Jimin smirked before lifting them both up off of the couch.