Ch 12

An: Hey yall welcome back. I truly enjoyed this story and was so happy to make Hoseok the Elf Prince come to life. I hope everyone liked it too. I know, it was somewhat of a short story but not all of them need to be extra long to get the point across. This will officially be my last chapter of the story, so please buckle up :). The coauthor will be contributing her last chapter after this one. This was written to Right My Wrongs and Don't by Bryson Tiller, Never Be the Same by Camila Cabello, and Heaven Can Wait by Michael Jackson.

Winter and Jimin had an unsuccessful date night at home

Winter and Jimin had an unsuccessful date night at home. She helped him clean up the flowers and they ate dinner and cuddled on the bed. She was too upset to call Autumn right away but she eventually told her. He was very upset that she said no to embarking on this new chapter in life together. He knew she would be the perfect mother for his children. He needed her to love him again and he was unsure how he could make her see. She was the one for him, ever since that fateful day she summoned him.

Hoseok returned home to Autumn after two weeks, and his hair started to turn white from the roots from stress. Running her hands through his hair, she softly kisses his lips and hugs him, "I'm so sorry honey." He falls to his knees sobbing and she kneels with him, allowing him to cry on her shoulder. He's struggling to find any words at all but she just holds him and tells him to take his time. He had tired and puffy eyes from crying and informed her that his father had passed. They had to do the funeral and ceremony where Hobi became the Elf King of Panam. Autumn tried her best to console and be there for her husband, he needed her most.

Jimin and Winter were lying in bed one evening and he desperately wanted to feel one with his wife again. He felt like it wasn't fair that they seemed to be doing better and the couples dinner just took you guys eight steps back. He was trying not to be too upset with Winter's revelation of kissing Yoongi. Jimin had a feeling that he could no longer trust that man and honestly, he felt like he should go talk to him. The anger burned in Jimin because how dare his two friends convince him to sleep with Autumn just for Yoongi to turn around and make advances toward Winter.

He wasn't angry at the fact that Winter kissed him, it was just a kiss

He wasn't angry at the fact that Winter kissed him, it was just a kiss... He was upset that his so-called friend was a snake. His fist was balled up and his cheeks were burning bright thinking about the situation and a soft voice broke his thoughts, "A-are you ok, Jimin?" His expression softens, "Yes my love. I-I just-"