Ch 8

An: **This chapter is explicit** Hey yall this chapter was written to Bad Idea and Best Mistakes by Ariana Grande. Also Last Time by Trey Songz :) I'm so in love with this chapter and I hope you guys too. How are you guys feeling about this one. So much fun stuff is going to happen in the next one. I hope you all are ready. Whoever is reading this, I hope you're having an amazing day. Thank you. This was edited to Eyes by Kaskade : P. Y'all I'ma try and incorporate more Ai art for my fics but give me some time to figure how to make celebrities again.

Jimin had struggled every day about the reasons why Namjoon and Yoongi's plan was bad. They were right when they said all men deserved a little fun and everyone in the kingdom has had a piece of Autumn. Literally, they all raved about how she was the best at it. These types of thoughts burned into his brain every day leading up to the day of the wedding when he did the mirror trick to get into Autumn's head. He couldn't change the fact of what he's done and he beats himself up daily over it. He hated the fact that it felt amazing and that Autumn seemed to love him.

The worst part of it all is that he senses that his wife knows, the last time they had sex made it perfectly clear. Autumn went about her business as she always does. She was enjoying married life and being with her husband. She and Hobi were eating breakfast when she received a message from Winter: I feel like I need to talk to you, Can you come over? Autumn's eyes widened in fear and Hoseok shook her thoughts, "Everything ok babe?" He looked at her with worry in his eyes as she frantically typed: Yes, I just have to ask my husband first. I'll be there soon.

She looks at Hobi, "Mmmhmm. Ummm, Winter has an emergency, is it OK if I go see her for a few minutes? I won't be away for long." He kisses her hand, "Of course, you be safe out there, I'll see you when you return." She finished eating, got dressed, and reluctantly went to her best friend's house. Her skin felt cold as she knocked on the black double doors and just as she was contemplating running away **creakkkk** The door opened, Winter greeted her, hugging her tight. She whispers, "Come in, I was getting dressed," and you both walk to her room. Autumn plops down on the bed, resting her back on the headboard, like she always does, "So, bestie... What's going on? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?"

She yells from her closet, "I... Don't know friend. I feel like something is wrong, intuition... You know!" Staring up at the ceiling, Autumn responds, "How so? What's bothering you love?" Winter sighs deeply, "Ughhh... Jimin. I fe-" "Girl stop, you know he's obsessed with you. That man loves you," Autumn interrupts, rolling her eyes. Winter peaks around the corner, "No, you don't understand... I fe-feel like he's slipping away. Something in my heart tells me that he's had sex with someone else." Looking into Winter's beautiful eyes, "No way, he would never. That's probably the most idiotic thing, you've ever said."

Winter scoffs, "Aren't you the one always telling me that demons can't be faithful... Even Yoongi has been saying that he'll cheat on me eventually. We-" Rolling her eyes, "Okayyy, Winter, that's enough. Yoongi doesn't know shit, he's a dumbass." Winter huffs, "He's not dumb... He's actually very sweet... God, you two used to be so close," she sighs, "anyway, about a month ago. I could... Almost feel him in the presence of someone else, I don't know how to explain it but I just know in my heart he slept with someone."

Looking at the ground, Autumn whispers, "A month ago...!? I'm sure it's all in your head. There's no way you were able to feel that, it's just paranoia." Winter sits next to her friend on the bed, "Don't talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot... I know what I felt, when has my intuition ever been wrong..." Autumn dryly chuckles, "Well... That's true," grabbing her hand, "any idea, who it was." Her head shakes, "No, but I'll find out... I know he's up to no good and when we had sex recently, it was..."

"