Ch 9

An: Hey guys :) This chapter was a collaborative effort but I won't say who wrote what. How are we feeling about the situation? Do you guys feel like the ending of the chapter should have played out differently than it has? There was no true inspiration for this one other than bouncing ideas off of one another. I hope you guys enjoy and I will see you in the next update. Have a great day :)

Winter stares between Autumn and Jimin who were both finishing up having sex. Her heart beats fast so loud she believes Autumn and Jimin can hear it. At first, she is speechless, as her eyes look between both her husband and her best friend. "Your eyes." Was all Winter managed to choke out towards Autumn before she began crying. "How could you do this to me? Y-you kept saying I was overreacting and wrong... because.... Because the whole time the other woman was... was you." Winter felt her heart breaking, not only was her heart shattered, but she was betrayed. "Maybe I could have expected nothing less from a man, but from you... my best friend?" Winter bit her lip before attempting to run away, tears streaming down her face. She could hear Jimin and Autumn chasing after her.

It felt like you three ran for an eternity when you finally saw the light above their black door

It felt like you three ran for an eternity when you finally saw the light above their black door. When they reached the door, Autumn began panting to catch her breath, "We can't go in together... I'll go first." Jimin scoffs, "She's my wife... I-"

"No, she just caught you fucking her best friend... You're probably the last person she wants to see," Rolling her eyes. Jimin chortles, "A-and what makes you think l, she'd wanna see you." Autumn takes a deep breath and tells Jimin that she's going in first and that's final. His eyes roll as you enter the door. She sees Winter sitting on the couch crying. Autumn inches closer to the couch, her heart beating rapidly, her hand covering her heart. "Winter... I know you hate me right now. A-and I'm so fucking sorry, this was never supposed to happen." Autumn's hands were shaking so much from nerves, "You don't have to respond to me, I messed up and... I-I hope you can forgive me one day." She watched her best friend sob and wanted to console her, but how could she when she was the reason for her heartbreak. Winters cheeks turn bright red as the tears roll down her face and before she says anything, the door slowly opens. And the two glare at Jimin.

"My love please hear me out," Jimin said softly. His red eyes looked softly at Winter.

"There is nothing to hear." Winter managed to choke out. "Not from you and not from her." Her eyes shot them both a look. Her eyes were heartbroken; and angry. It felt as if she didn't only lose her love with Jimin... she lost her friendship with Autumn. The pain was heart-wrenching for her. But anger began to bubble as she noticed neither Jimin nor Autumn began to leave. They just stayed there looking at her.

"Winter we can't leave you alone," Autumn said gently.

"You sure had no problem leaving me here alone when you were fucking my husband." Winter's fist clenched and her eyes looked to be almost glowing in anger as her voice raised from anger.