Isabella Marie Twist 🇬🇧

:I do NOT own character photos used in this book, they are used so you know who the characters looks are based on. ALL photos have been found on Pinterest & Google Images. The story is original, the plot is original. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You do not have permission to steal or repost my story on any platform. Any form of theft or plagiarism will be reported. Any events or similarities to real life are simply coincidence:

******************

Name; Isabella Marie Twist

Age; 18

Height; 5'7

Hair; Light Brown/Brunette

Eyes; Blue

Birthday; December 2nd

Zodiac; Sagittarius ♐🏹

Personality; Typically very kind and forgiving, She is an honest person with a spit fire side if you rub her the wrong way. She can be a super bitch if you come at her or her family, She won't let anyone be mean to her siblings. Outgoing and willing to make new friends and try new things, she loves to explore. She's mostly open hearted, but has a little wall to protect herself.

Piercings; Ears Only

Tattoos; None

Beauty Marks; One On Her Neck

Birth-Mark; Rounded Star Shaped On Her Right Shoulder In Back.

Scars; One on her knee from falling off her bike as a kid, one of her elbow from climbing a tree and one on her stomach from having her appendix removed when she was around 10.

Fears; Growing old alone & Losing her family, Being poor again.

Likes; Winter, The Snow, Halloween, Dressing Up, Hot Chocolate, Snow Angels, Snowball Fights. Animals, Nature, Flowers, Candy, Romantic Movies.

Dis-Likes; Seafood, Extreme Heat, Boredom, Being Alone, Her Neighbor, Cheaters, Liars, Spiders, Cockroaches, Loss, Forgetting Things.

Song Of The Moment;

Favorite Emojis Of The Moment;

🥰💛🤍🌻🌨️🌈🎃

Favorite Colors;

🤍- Because Of Snow
💛- Because Of Sunshine
🌈- Because It's Inclusive & Beautiful.

Pets; None, Has had a hamster and fish when she was young, Has always wanted a bigger pet, Is more of a 😺 person then dog.

Siblings; Two- One younger sister, And a little brother.
;You'll Meet Them Later;

Parents; Martha Marie & Archer Adams.

Background; Isabella is from a little town in London where most people are middle to upper class, which means they have decent to amazing jobs. For a while they were riding the middle class high, but the company her father worked for shut down when she was 7 and her family was struck with money issues, they were on the edge of poor with her mother working overtime whenever she could. It was really hard on them, until the owner of the place her mom worked at found out about the struggles and sat down with her to see how bad the damage was. And with two kids they really didn't wanna end up on the streets or a shelter.
This man, Walter, turned out to be insanely wealthy he owned dozens of companies and he had helped people with money issues previously. So.. He helped her parents, For a minor price. Isabella was to work for him at his home once she turned 18. The deal was struck and he paid off the debt her parents had which allowed her dad to pick up a better job and get them back to steady pay. Once that happened and all was well and sturdy her brother was born and the family felt complete as such.

Family Life; She is the eldest in her family, With her 14 year old sister only 4 years behind. As well as her 6 Year old little brother. She's the protector when her mother isn't around and often spent her time entertaining them and walking them to and from school while her parents worked hard to ensure they kept the good life they had now. She loves her family very very much and would do anything for them.

Please keep reading to find out Isabella's story and all she encounters whilst repaying her parents debt to Walter and his family.