𝑽𝑰𝑰. ☁️

Godbrand brought Xavier to one of the bedrooms. it was messy.

"wash and dry the sheets on all the beds. then fix them. you can do that, can't you?"

Xavier nodded meekly.

"good. I'm getting back to work. get started, and call me if you need anything."

Xavier had pulled the sheets from two beds of the four bedrooms; he figured the laundry could only hold ahout two sets of sheets. it was a big house, but they only had a normal-sized washing machine. which Xavier also found quite strange after the chef thing.

as he was taking off the sheets of the last two beds while the first two sets were washing, he glanced out the window and happened to spot a startling figure that caused him to slightly pee himself in fear. he'd been holding it for a while as he was distracted with his chore.

whoever it was was standing in the window, peering into the room... with Xavier right in the middle of the view. he squealed and sprinted to Godbrand's office. he could only imagine what he looked like dashing all over the place.

"Godbrand...! um, I mean, Sir! something in the window! there's someone looking in the bedroom window!"

Godbrand followed Xavier back to the room quickly and xavier stood by the doorway as Godbrand approached the window in question.

"... well whoever it was, they're gone now."

"there was someone there; I saw them!" Xavier clung to Godbrand's body, still shaking like a leaf.

"... I believe you."

no way the boy is lying. there'd be no reason for him to make up something like that... could it have been that purple haired angel or a henchman of his spying on us? thought godbrand. I still think he's a suspicious character. I need to get private investigators.

"sit. breathe," Godbrand commanded. "do you need anything?" Godbrand peered at Xavier with all four of his eyes.

Xavier peered right back with his two large ones. suddenly he looked embarrassed, looked away, and bit his lip. Godbrand raised a brow.

"I... need to pee really bad..." cue the signature blush that reached all the way to the tip of his ears.

"... go." Godbrand rolled his eyes and left the room. he never stopped thinking though.

-

"I saw it, sir! the angel is working for the magistrate of Antonello and the demon princess as a maid. do you have any further orders?"

"no, dear, that'll be all. you've done well. thank you."