1| 𝖲𝖺𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

ONCE UPON A TIME, long, long ago. Well more like 20 years ago, Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends.

Big cake, of course.

Instead of what should've been a honeymoon, Beast United all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

But this story isn't about them, it's about us, the pushed aside sidekicks and side characters.

Welcome to Saladine Prep.

__________

"Your late Genis," Javeion states as he sigh, not even looking up as he does, "no one told me we had a meeting today!" He exclaim with a huff before taking a seat.

"Genis we have a meeting every day, even Maddy was on time," Javeion retorts as he finally looks up from his book, "I don't know if I should be offended or not..." Maddy mumble as she looks down sad before suddenly returning to a smile as she giggles, twiddling with her fingers.

"Enough you two, let's just begin the meeting," I exclaim with a sigh, "how about we start of with scheduling since someone is unaware of it," Javeion starts as he closes his book, now giving his full attention. "I know your targeting me but I'm just gonna act like I can't tell," Genis says as he grins and I just roll my eyes.

"When will you two ever get along?" I ask as I look between the two and they stay silent, I sigh before I continue speaking, "meetings are everyday after school, it's been like this for almost a year now." Genis grins as he turns to Javeion, "take notes cause this is how your supposed to talk you grumpy old man," Genis retorts.

"What did you just say?!" Javeion exclaims as he glares at Genis, as they continue to argue Coraline appears next to me. "Want me to hit them?" She asks in a whisper and I just giggle before shaking my head no only for her to pout but listens.

This is the Magic council, the council which is made up of five members. Their job is to keep everything under control, both in their school and in Auradon Prep, though that part is behind the scenes.

Each person picked with the idea that they bring something different to the table, which they do.

"Well anyways, ignore what just happened, has anyone had any trouble in their duties within the school grounds?" Javeion asks as he sits back down, Genis doing the same.