4| 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

THE NEXT DAY soon arrived and still nothing besides the fact that it's now three students who are missing, I assume the one I saw yesterday was the third. From what we were told a girl had snuck out from Saladine in order to find her friend.

"Please! Please please!" Genis begs, wanting to go watch todays game, "I mean our team is playing against theirs today that why Maddy asked us to escort them," Javeion points out and I glare before sighing.

"Please!" Genis says one more time before I groan, "fine! We have to cheer them on anyways," I grumble as Genis cheers high giving Percy and Javeion. "Shouldn't you be going mr tourney player?" I ask before his eyes widen as he runs off making me laugh.

Besides all this, I did, surprisingly enough meet the isle kids, not in a way you'd expect though.

Let's flashback real quick.
.

.

.

I decided to head to the kitchen to grab a late night snack like I usually do back at our school, but as I make my way over I see Lonnie getting shoved out.

I walk past her and peek in to see four not so Auradon looking kids inside, I grin as I feel magic swirling around the kitchen.

I snap my finger transforming into my fairy form as I fly inside, I hover over the open book which has been open to a love spell. I grin as I snap my finger and transform back, "love spell? Isnt that too cliche?" I ask as they all jump from my sudden presence.

"Who are you?" The purple haired girl asks stand offish, "you must be Mal," I grin as I see her flinch, my guess being right. "Who are you?" She asks again more demandingly, "oh yes, I'm Tylanna, Tinkerbells daughter," I explain.

"Don't worry I could care less what your doing, but if the spells on Ben, it might not end in the way you hope," I wink before heading back towards the kitchen door before I freeze, "oh and if it's not ok Ben please give him one, I hate his girlfriend," I whisper before walking out.

.

.

.

With that we arrive back at the school and the bus was already waiting for us, the cheer team on one and the tourney team on the other.

Coraline and I sit with the cheer team while the boys sit with the tourney team. It wasn't a long drive as we soon arrived, exiting the bus and walking to the stands, we could see the stands for Auradon were kind of empty as it wasn't time for the match yet.