8.

We all were full now as yunho and mingi arranged the mattresses on the floor.

Soon the sleeping area was ready as the boys jumped first taking their favourite spots.

"Hey I'll sleep at the corner!!!" San yelled.
Jongho rolled his eyes and just layed at the corner.

"If you all are done then tell me I need to sleep we have a big day tommorow we need to get out of here " yunho said

"He's right guys let's not fight today we already had a near to death experience and I'm about to faint due to how tired I am " yeosang said.

San Nodded slowly as he slowly backed off from jongho.

I was sitting on the desk while watching the drama infold infront of me.
I wasn't really interested in their business but what I really interested was seonghwa.

No matter how much I tried to ignore his presence he had something in him that made me look for him every second.

Since the day he has bumped into me , my body looses it's control when he's near me.

I hated this feeling and wanted to get rid of it.
And the only way to get rid of this feeling was to get rid of him.
As soon as I escape from here I'll never see him again.

Finally the group have stopped fighting as they were now sitting in a circle to decide who sleeps where.

"Hey yn why don't you join us to decide who sleeps where?" Mingi called for me

I didn't wanted to participate but I needed a nice place to sleep so I have to join.

I slowly stood up from the desk as I approached them carefully sitting down as aria helped me sit so as to not hurt my leg again'.

"Ok so I have prepared the cards and they have a number from 1 to 10 and no matter what number you'll get you have to sleep in that place or you're gonna sleep somewhere here and there or on the floor." Hoongjoong said

Everyone Nodded thier heads.

"I'll choose first!!" Wooyoung yelled as he quickly pickup up a paper
"Number 5 ekkk I wanted the corner Never mind " he said as he whined.

It was my turn to Choose the paper .
I got number 4 that meant I had to sleep between number 3 and 5 .

I looked around to see who was my sleep buddy.

At the corner of my eye I saw seonghwa laying at the corner with aria beside him.
She was lucky

Wait why does it matter to me if she lays beside him or not .
I have surely gone nuts.
I scoffed at my thoughts and almost glared at the person who tapped my shoulder

"Woah girl chill I just wanted to see your number" san said

I showed him my paper as be smirked at me.
"Seems like you're gonna sleep beside me miss yn I'm 3 " he said as he layed on the mattress.

My night is half ruined already.

Suddenly I saw wooyoung laying at the number 5 postion.

My night is fully ruined now.
Great.

I was not gonna sleep beside them but my thoughts went towards my ankle which did needed some soft rest .
I signed at my luck as I quitely layed between them.

If I turned left I'll have to face wooyoung and if I turned right then san and if I stayed straight then I'll not get sleep.

"Hey yn" I heard san call me .
I turned towards him.

"You can sleep facing me I'll sleep with my back towards you don't worry" he said as he passed me his dimple smile.
I nodded a little as I was soon faced by san's back.