Horny Bully....

Part-1 "Bl*wjob in classroom"

"Ahhhh~~"
Taehyung bit the bottom of his ball pen suppressing that lewd sound when he felt a slightest flick on his covered left nipple...

Sitting on the last bench of the auditorium, leaning on th bench only displaying his tired face to class which was basically invisible to the lecturer. ...
Taehyung turned his head towards to the owner of the hand who was sitting at the corner not even looking at Taehyung...

"What the heck do you want now ?"
Taehyung whispered with an angry face .....
"I want my coffee. "
The another person said with a straight face still not looking at Taehyung but Taehyung could feel the invisible smirk on the person's face .
"Now ?"
Taehyung asked in disbelief.
Before the person would answer, Taehyung again said confidently "No"...

In the next second Taehyung knew the drop dead gorgeous bully was looking at him really close ....
Taehyung wanted to move back but he couldn't......

Those beautiful chocolate eyes which were looking at his , that pair of lip which was tilting up to right side and most importantly that flawless face which made Taehyung breathing hitch .....

"Why my dearest little servant? "
The boy asked giving a light squeeze on Taehyung's left b00b which Taehyung even didn't realise when the person's hand went there ....

Taehyung immediately sat back properly, looked at lecturer , who was busy explaining something to some students and he desperately said
"No Jungkook ... Please I can't go out now you know .... This is very important lecture and I need to understand this chapter. "

"When will I come to use ? You know how smart I am ..."
Jungkook said with that same smirk ...

"Still Jungkook, I can't go out of class now .. Lecturer will definitely ask me alot of questions ....."
Taehyung again said with a hope for Jungkook would understand. ..

And that happened..... Jungkook look at the lecturer and said
"Yeah , you are right .. You can't go out now ."
Taehyung heaved a sigh with little smile without any idea about what Jungkook will say him next .....

"I understand you can't bring coffee for me now .. Then how about you give me a blo*job ."
Jungkook was smiling at Taehyung like he didn't say anything dirty to do and for Taehyung , he was terrified .....

"N- no please. .."
He said terrifyingly looking at Jungkook who again looked back to lecturer and said
"Then get me a coffee. "

Problem was not Taehyung was not able to go outside of class but the problem was the lecturer was so strict .... He had already missed one class of him and Taehyung didn't want to show his face to
that lecturer who would definitely ask him questions about previous chapter .

Taehyung whined and looked at Jungkook but this time Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and placed it on his crotch .
"See it's want attention now and can't you feel how hard it is .... Do you know who is responsible for this ?"
Taehyung could feel the hardness of Jungkook's manhood .
Slowly he shook his head as he himself was feeling lewd sensation in his body ....

"These big melons.."
With that he again lightly slapped on Taehyung's left b**b.

Taehyung gulped a little and turned his head towards the lecturer who was busy amd all students were actually busy listening to him ...
When he again looked at Jungkook , his di*k was already in Taehyung's hand ...
Slowly moving from up and down , Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was enjoying the pleasure for sure while closing his eyes controlling himself from making any sound ...

Taehyung didn't even realise when his head was already hovering over Jungkook ....
Looking at the red tip Taehyung felt his mouth was watering and he gave a small lick to the tip instantly feeling sharp pain in his hair which were gripped by Jungkook. ..