Horney Bully

P-5 (Angry angry Taetae)

"Jungkook...." Taehyung shouted from the other side of the corridor  catching his breath .. His hair were falling on his face almost hiding his eyes , lips were slightly opened so that he could breath more easily . he was holding the cold drink's cane out for his bully who just ordered him to buy him a drink when he was talking with a classmate . Oh how much Taehyung hates this activity of Jungkook , ordering him to do something when he talks with any one . and with in some time , as like now .. Jungkook looked at the direction where his name was called and he gestured Taehyung to come towards him .. Taehyung slowly worked towards him a clear annoyance was visible on his face ..
"Here.." with that Taehyung almost threw the cane in Jungkook's hand .. Jungkook pulled out his glass from eyes , shaking his head a little just to adjust his hair . If it would have happened another time  then Taehyung would feel those weird sensations in his body but not now .... 
"Why are you looking at me like you will eat me alive ?" Jungkook asked lazily sipping his drink ..
"Nothing .. I'm going home bye .." saying this Taehyung stumped back , Jungkook chuckled at the male because he knew the reason . Without wasting any further time he started to walk where the preview male left ..

After five minutes..

Jungkook was leaning at the wall inside the closed stored room crossing his hands on his chest , in front of him his shameless prey was rubbing his cvit with all of his strength while the little machine was vibrating inside his pu$$y in highest speed .. Closing his eyes moaning some words without caring about people may hear him . 
"Taehyung calm down ..." Jungkook dramatically said with a smirk walking towards Taehyung who was not caring about Jungkook .. At the point when he shouted "Yes.. yes..yes.. I'm coming .. I'm coming ...." Jungkook stopped ... Jungkook literally stopped the vibrator .
"jungkook.. NO" taehyung almost shouted looking at Jungkook who was still giving him dirty smile . 

That's it....
Taehyung never could understand what Jungkook wanted from him ... He always made him sexually frustrated like he has done something wrong to him . At this point Taehyung had enough  ... He was so much irritated by Jungkook and his acts . He was angry but poor guy couldn't do anything. 
"You are not able to cum till I tell you. "
Jungkook said a very devil smirk was playing on his face . By that time Taehyung didn't even want to be there inside the same room with Jungkook. With a very angry frown he stood up from the bench where he was doing his things and hurriedly closed his jeans zip and without a word he left the room .

After half an hour with a lot of tiredness he entered in his room just to see Jungkook was already sleeping  on the couch while scrolling through his phone.
"What the fuCking fUCk are you doing here Jungkook ?"
Taehyung shouted loudly at Jungkook once he saw him there . This happens always,  Taehyung enters by unlocking the door but Jungkook made his own way to inside the house but not the door .

"Sleeping... can't you see ?"
Jungkook casually said like it was his house and Taehyung came inside unexpectedly. 
"Now ... Now you get out from my house ."
Taehyung shouted out each word pointing to the door at the same time.  His face was clearly saying he was angry .
And unfortunately Jungkook loves it .

"Why ..?"Jungkook stoop up from the couch and came towards Taehyung while saying  " What's will you do if I will not go ?" When his eyes were still on phone which he was scrolling then too.
"This is my house . It's my order.."
Taehyung said again.
"Doll .. Did you forget who is the superior one here ? You are just my Sev slave and you are not allowed to show me those eyes ." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung and this time Taehyung crossed his hands on his chest and walked forward Jungkook
"Oh really . What if I do then what will you do ?"
They both were in front of each other .. Eyes were on each other and at that time Jungkook showed his phone and Taehyung saw that where it was video in pause mode .
When Jungkook tapped on the play button , the living room was filled with the sound of the video where Taehyung was finely getting fuCked by someone ....
The diCK was going in and our perfectly while Taehyung was grabbing his left b00b while his other hand was rubbing his Clvt ...
Most importantly the way Taehyung was moaning
"~fuvk Master .. Please .. Please fuvk me hard like this ... "
"Yes ...yes.. Take it slvt" the person was saying and Taehyung was begging
"Master can you please grab my b00bs tightly  while abusing my clvt ... "
"Do you love it when I grab your fvking b00bs and slap then while fucking your dirty little cvnt  ."
In the video it was clearly showing how the person was slapping Taehyung as each b00b while grabbing them and leaving his finger prints on them ..
"Yes ... Yes master do - do that again and again ... Abuse my pu$$y too ."

Taehyung's little secret was in front of him . He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes when Jungkook said
"Little Taetae is doing dirty things , Do you want me to share this video .. Hmm ?
A little bit voice edit then you will be a little slvt for everyone . No one will know who was fuvking you . Do you want that ?"
Jungkook asked making Taehyung red Like the thought of being exposed is making Taehyung feel erotic down there .
"No..." With that he jumped to snatch the mobile but unfortunately Jungkook was fast . Fast enough to raise his hand up .
Jungkook in the other hand pulled Taehyung by his waist who stopped jumping immediately when his saw how much close they both were .
"Don't be a brat doll . Don't make me angry .. I will let you cum definitely so just stop being a brat .ok ??"
His deep strict voice , those intimating eyes , his grip on his body made Taehyung as usual submissive like he was possessed by a devil .
His angry eyes now soften ,cheeks are red , clutching Jungkook's tee-shirt tightly like he was never angry on him .

When Taehyung realised where he was , he pushed Jungkook and started walking towards his room while shouting. ...
"Ok .. Just two more months after that I will kick you out from this house and if you will try to blackmail me I will kill you for sure. ." he was looking at Jungkook still not looking where he was going while showing his index finger , he bumped his knee at the couch . A loud yelp and a laugh were heard at the same time inside the room ...
"Good I still have two months  Kim Taehyung and remember for these two months you are mine"
Jungkook said loudly pointing towards Taehyung who was rubbing his painful knee...
"Fvck you ....." Taehyung said closing the room door with a thud .

Now Taehyung was angry .. He was no more in mood to do anything, his eyes were automatically glossy but with a sniff he threw himself on the bed , covered himself inside the blanket as he was too much tried to know whether Jungkook left the house or not. As covered himself inside the blanket he murmured "Fvcking coconut head bitch always does whatever he wants.. I don't like him . He is just a bully ..Nothing ese." 
As he stopped murmuring he heard the door opened and he felt the other side of the bed was sank and he was sure who was it but at the same time he was so much determined not only talk to Jungkook but also not to look at him .

On the next second he felt the the familiar muscular arm around his torso as he was pulled back . He instantly tried to free himself but as much he tried the strong arm around was tightened ..
"Why are you here ? Don't you have a home ?" he said irritatingly..
"Ouch.. that hurts boy.." Jungkook dramatically said 
"I don't care.. just get out from here . I just don't want to talk ." Taehyung replied back again tried to free himself..
"I know you don't care .. but I care princess ..I will make sure today you will not cvm at all." Jungkook chuckled as he he pressed Taehyung's left b00b .  

That's it for Taehyung .. he pushed Jungkook back and sat down on the bed ,looking at Jungkook who was still laying on the bed smiling like too much unbothered with the angry Taehyung's anger , eyes were red and tears were ready to flow down . 
"You know what Jungkook .. I'm not a fuvking horney bitch like you are. "
with that he was about walk away wiping his eyes in anger.... Jungkook pulled him back again in their previous position.. As he was about the shout on Jungkook to let he go ..Jungkook softly placed his lips on Taehyung's nape leaving random kisses and said 
"Ok ... calm down ..calm down .. I'm sorry .. I was just kidding with you ."
with he felt how Taehyung stopped moving in his arms and calmed down a little .
"Did you forget tomorrow we are going on college trip ? Did you ?"He asked again but Taehyung didn't let a single word . Jungkook sighed ..Like how could Taehyung forget about trip for which he didn't let sleep Jungkook for a night . Calling him on his mobile again and again so that Jungkook cloud  pack his things . And most importantly he had already packed his things a week ago. 
"I just don't want you to be tried tonight ." He again said and this time he saw how Taehyung only nodded his head little which made Jungkook chuckle .
"But I know I made you tried ."  and Taehyung only hummed this time .
"We have flight at 5.50 in the morning .. So let's sleep today otherwise you will be not able to wake up in the morning."

With that Jungkook lifted Taehyung's top just  to make sure he cloud sleep peacefully . Taehyung also cooperate with Jungkook and then both were sleeping half naked when Taehyung was already in deep sleep where Jungkook's left hand was busy playing with Taehyung's global and right hand was inside Taehyung's panty , slowly circularly rubbing his cvit . This time he would make sure that Taehyung would cvm for sure .

I KNOW THIS THE LAME CHAPTER OF THE STORY BECAOUSE I WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE BUT WHEN I SAW THE CHAPTER IS OF 1800+ WORDS I THOUGHT ABOUT TO MAKE THIS ONE A SEPARATE CHAPTER .

AGAIN AS USUAL I WILL SAY I WILL UPLOAD SOON BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE AGAIN .

I HAVE SEEN YOU ALL ARE LOVING MY STORY ALOT .. FOR THAT I'M REALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU ...
HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY AND GIVE LOVE TO THIS NOT SMUT BUT FULISH CHAPTER.