MY VAMPIRE MATE

Taehyung was 17 years old boy who was just two days far from his 18 years.. He was working at the gay bar as a bartender.. As a poor student he had to earn his own money for his survival..

That day was little more busier than other days.. The close room was vibrating by the load bass and noise. .. The bar was not like the other days.. Because usually the people were there only for drinks or some dance or few couples were there for own making out sessions but that day was different.. For Taehyung it was little uncomfortable..
In the each corner of the bar people were acting more sensually...
Some were making out,some were grinding on each other's manhood, some were eating each others face, some were having sex randomly.. The place was not looking like a normal club for that day it was a sex club..
Taehyung scrunched his nose and shook hi head..
Soon his friend came to him while back hugging him.. Taehyung smiled cuz he knew who was it..
''What happened chim''
''Nothing just missing you''
''Missing me or your gummy mate''
''Hmm, don't you think the environment of this place is little bit more sexual today''
Taehyung hummed while looking around, no one was drinking that time so for that time both boys were free..
''When will my shift will end'' Jimin whined
''Soon pabo''
With that Jimin left not forgot to give a kiss on Taehyung's cheek..

Taehyung smiled on his friend's behavior.. He thought ''wow Jimin found his mate, as a omega I'm also going to find my alpha mate after two days, how is he looking like, what if he will be abusive to me, ''he shivered and again thought'' what if he will love me so much'' with that he  squealed like school girl..
He finally stopped his thoughts and started to look around with a smile, but his smile stoped when he noticed a young man in dark red suit ,sweaty hair, eyes were full of anger,fist clinched ,arm muscles were looking like suffocating inside the dress looking at him, not exactly looking he was glaring at him while licking his own lips sexually..
Taehyung flinched at the action..
He turned other side... After few minutes when he again looked at the man ,now he was enjoying his drinks, not looking at Taehyung.. At the time Taehyung started to checking out him..
His blazer was placed on a side of the couch, his white shirt and tight dark red pant from where the outer line of his thighs were visible.. His sleeves were folded on to his elbows.. Hands were tattooed, white skin with black tattooed ink,long curly wet hairs which were covering his eyes made Taehyung's heart beat fasten...
He was lost with lust....
He wanted to touch those tattoos, those muscular outer lines.. But he stopped himself with thought of his own mate who was going come into his life after two days...

For rest half n hours of his shift completed in a swip.. He was going alone in a lonely alley.. Suddenly he felt someone was walking right after him... He stopped ,looked behind.. But noone was there.. He again started to walk but he got pin at the nearest wall..
He heart was beating like a drum..
He was breathing while shivering like hell..
Eye closed,then he felt something right in front of his ear.. He slowly opened his eyes.. Wet hair touching his face.. He tilted his head when he met the same pair of eyes which he had seen at the bar but the difference was that time he was little far but now they were too much close to each other..
Taehyung only heard a "mine" before he felt something pierced through his neck.. He felt his blood got drain out.. Right instant his eyes were closed, he fainted..

Taehyung woke up with a sweet smile on soft bed covered with a fluffy blanket.. He was feeling like that was the best sleep of his entire life.. He had a tint blush on his face.. His eyes were closed.. He was enjoying himself while thinking about how he would start his day.. But when he opened his eyes he felt like his world stopped ..
He tilted his head here and there for recognition of the place..  When he suddenly tilted his head to his left side he felt a pain on his neck..
He touched that area, and flashback played in front of his eyes..
He got panicked..
In this confusion and fear, a  soothing scent bumped on his nose, "my mate" his inner voice screamed loudly..
He again closed his eyes to enjoy the scent... That was so much relaxing..
The scent came near to him time to time..
The door and Taehyung's eyes opened at the same time.
The same eyes, same spectacular body, the
Striking face, that scary smirk, the same way of lip licking... Taehyung gulped..
''Who are y-you, why am I here''
Taehyung stuttered but still their eyes were locked with each other..
The other man came near to him, still looking in his eyes and seductively said
''Baby boy, I'm Jeon Jungkook, ''
Taehyung gulped again and yelped when Jungkook pulled him on his lap..
Taehyung felt his lower body was not fully covered.. He was only on his boxer and upper body was covered with a half unbottoned shirt..
Jungkook was back hugging him ,his face was near at the scratch place on his neck... His scent,his warm breathing made Taehyung leaned on Jungkook while closing his eyes only for some seconds..
''Baby boy,your blood was really tasty.. I want more of you''
Taehyung's eyes were shot open ,he started to panick...
When Jungkook placed his warm hand on Taehyung's belly and rubbed them in round motion .. Then played at his belly botton while caressing that with his thumb..
Each touch of Jungkook was so much comfortable for Taehyung..
He wanted more and more
''Please, leave me'' he said but still his eyes were closed ,he didn't stutter because of comfortable he was getting.
Jungkook chuckled... He knew how much Taehyung was enjoying his touch
''But baby I want you and didn't you tell  before two days that you want to touch my muscles and Tattoo''
Taehyung was sure now.. Jungkook was not a normal human being... He was afraid but he was obsessed with the touch.. The way he knew what Taehyung was thinking made Taehyung gulped..
His shirt's bottons were opened, only one or two were closed..
Jungkook's hand was still on his belly doing same action..
Then the reality hit Taehyung..
''Then it's my birthday today, My mate?'' he asked with a wide eyes..
''Yes, baby boy your mate'' Taehyung moaned at Jungkook's deep yet soothing voice..

Jungkook placed Taehyung on the bed and started to unbuttoned himself.. Taehyung was looking with lustful eyes at Jungkook while his body was revealing more and more..
When he completely undressed his upper body he again sat down on the bed, and pulled Taehyung to his lap.. Now they were facing each other.. Taehyung's legs were around Jungkook..
''Baby you can touch if you want'' he said to Taehyung who was observing his each and every tattoos ,
Taehyung looked at his eyes ,without any words he touched the eye catching one,the flower ,with a "tiger" word was written boldly on it which was on left side lower area of Jungkook's torso..
Taehyung was slowly tracing his finger on each edge of the tattoo and Jungkook was licking at the area when he had bitten him..
''Baby, I want to taste you again''
Jungkook said licking and biting smoothly.. Taehyung moaned at that but still his mind was on all over Jungkook's body..
''Why you want my blood '' Taehyung asked doing his own business..
''Baby boy, your mate is a vampire ''
Taehyung flinched at the word..
He slowly looked at Jungkook..
''Don't kill me please "
''Baby don't afraid I can't never harm my mate''Jungkook said while rocking him back and forth and giving smooches on his face..
Taehyung smiled and he wanted to continue what he interrupted..
Again he went back to tracing his finger when Jungkook lifted him up ,he gently pulled out Taehyung's boxer and he completely undressed himself also..Again placed him like before they were sat..

Now Jungkook was fully naked and Taehyung's shirt was hanging in the name only..
Jungkook slowly touched his body and his hand moved allover place...
And for Taehyung he started to bite Jungkook here and there.. From his abs and shoulder Taehyung stopped a while and flicked his tongue on Jungkook's nipple.. He slowly started to bite his nipple which was pierced with a shiny platinum small ring..
Jungkook groaned throwing his head back on pleasure..
His hand went near to Taehyung's hole,he slowly pushed his one finger when Taehyung was busy to biting and kissing his body..
Taehyung moaned loudly..
Jungkook thrusted his fingers one by one..

After two to three hours Taehyung was sleeping griping the bedsheet tightly, his legs were wrapped around Jungkook, moaning loudly , Jungkook was thrusting at a animalistic speed..
In between these when Jungkook was kissing Taehyung ..he bit Taehyung's lower lip harassly...
So that it started to bleed.. At the time Jungkook tasted the blood a spank hit inside his body.. He groaned and licked those blood which were now on Taehyung's lips..

''Baby, I want you blood baby'' he said in between groans..
''Plea- please use me as you want daddy ''
With that instant he left Jungkook licked his neck where he had already marked Taehyung as his.. He felt a pain rushed down through his spin he moaned loudly when Jungkook started to sucked his blood...

That night he mated..
By a vaimper...
Not so good for others but definitely good for his mate..
''Baby, do you want spend your entire life with me''the almighty Jungkook asked ,that time with not a rude or not a demanding voice..
That time he asked with a afraid of voice.. Afraid of, if Taehyung will leave him..
What if Taehyung will fear to him..
What if Taehyung will not take him as his mate..
Every single thought was killing him...
He was in love with him mate at that moment when the scent of Taehyung hit on Jungkook at the bar..
At that moment he decided he will do everything for his mate.. He will protect him for his entire life..
The train of his negative thought stopped when Taehyung hummed and giggled..
''Yes, my mate from todays onwards this soul is your... I'm taking you as my mate''
Jungkook hugged him with happiness a tear dropped from his eyes..
''I love you Taehyung... From todays onwards  I'll protect you and love you for whole of my life my mate''

And after that Taehyung lost his sanity by his vaimper mate who loves him most..

SORRY FOR NOT A DETAILED SMUT.. BECAUSE... I DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE😉🤣
I hope you enjoyed it..