Massage

*Cross dressing mention *

Taehyung let out a sigh clutching his peach colour skirt as he successfully climbed the stairs onto the fifth floor due to some problem of  the elevator .
As he was standing in front of the door of his bestest friend or you can say more than that .
He was about to knock the door but the door was opened as he heard some girly gigglings and
"Wow he is so perfect . And God his body , gosh such a daddy"

This is not something new for Taehyung . He was so much acquainted with this .
Obviously when his best friend is a masseur . He has a personal massage parlour for both male and females in his appartment . His customers even think that he was the true massage therapist and aslso well known out of the town . Sometimes rich people ask for his appointment from some couple of days ago . And his well built physique and that handsome face attracted more people for his job especially girls .
Taehyung had not any idea why his bestfriend wanted to do a job something like massage when he was really good at other things like singing , drums , sports and even in studies .
But Taehyung has a clear Idea that his gay cuddy has a biggest crush on Jeon Jungkook .

Taehyung passed a normal smile to both of the girls who gave to his feminine outfit a questioning look when internally Taehyung rolled his eyes while cursing both of then to fall from the stair case for eyes his man in a dirty way .
Before the girls could proceed further Taehyung sassily entered inside the house while closing the door like he was in his own home .
"Fuvking Jeon"
He threw his pink gucci shoe and purse on the floor and shouted Jungkook's name like he caught Jungkook cheating on him .

"What happened dude ? "
Jungkook asked in confusion while his voice was also clearly showing the irritation .
He was topless because he was on his way to take bath after his duty being a masseur . The waistband of the jogger pant was loosely tying while Taehyung had a perfect show of Jungkook's v line .
Ok he had seen much more than that but still that was a perfect scenery for him .
Forever new and fresh .
But at that time he asked back
"Since when you are giving massage being naked ?"
"Dude I'm going to take bath that's why I'm topless and about being naked you should ask yourself about that "
Taehyung was confused so he immediately asked back while throwing himself on the pressible sofa and looked at Jungkook while placing his face on his palms , settling his elbows on the pillow .
Obviously due to that action of Taehyung , his mini skirt flew upward while his crop top moved upward showing his both milky back and round peaches .
Taehyung didn't even bother to arrange his dress when that was also not new for Jungkook .

Jungkook's eyes went to the bare skin of Taehyung , all he could the two piece of cluttered clothes and his eyes also caught the glimpse of red fishnet panty underneath that skirt . He would have lied if he said his member didn't twitched under his jogger.
But at that time for him the conversation was much more important . So he looked around and picked up a magazine and threw that on Taehyung's face which directly hit on Taehyung's face .
Taehyung groaned in pain and whispered a "aish this bit*ch" .
But still in confusion he grabbed the magazine and started to look but Jungkook again said
"Open , open Page number 78 "
Taehyung eagerly opened the page and then saw the picture of himself .

Ok let me introduce Kim Taehyung .
Taehyung was a person with his perfect feminine face and body . With his body he had a dream to become a model . So then he was working as a part-time model in a big modelling company of Korea with a good salary but the only problem was the manager who hired Taehyung as the part timer gave him only photoshoots on sexual content , which sometimes Taehyung also hates .
To archive his dream he did those photoshoots but he had never thought that Jungkook would caught him on day only in that see through white tee shirt which he took before two weeks ago.
Taehyung didn't want to make himself look embarrass in front of Jungkook so he proudly said
"Wow I'm looking so hot "
But deep inside he knew he fuvked up and now he was regretting over all of his life decisions .
Like didn't inform before joining the work .
Didn't even inform about he was doing a part-time job .
And most importantly he should have well known to the consequences when he knows that how much Jungkook hates when Taehyung shows his body even sometimes he had the problem with Taehyung's cross dressing .