07🧚🏾‍♀️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy Seven

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The upper moons stared at Tiana's small flying form with hard judgmental stares that it had Tiana softly trembling from feeling their stares on her form.

"Wow~! She's so small!"

Tiana flinched abruptly at hearing the overly cheerful voice and flinched again in fear when she appeared suddenly in front of whoever the voice belonged to.

In front of her appeared a man with big, rainbow-colored eyes marked with the kanji for 'Upper Two.' His blonde hair flared out at his shoulders before spiraling down his back, contrasting with his pale skin. He wore a crown-like hat adorned with golden tassels, a dark red turtleneck with black accents, and a loosely fitted green and gold belt over pinstriped hakama pants.

"But what's more exciting is her fear~!"

Tiana gasped when seeing his hand raise up to grab her causing her to fly away from him only to fly towards another demons appearance was shown in front of her.

And when seeing his appearance she almost screamed in disgust.

'Oh my fairy! He looks so..so—repulsive!'

It was a demon with white skin, lips for eyes, one eye on his forehead with one eye where his lips should have been with the kanji marks for 'Upper Five', and a multitude of small arms sprouting from his snake like body that appeared from a beautiful ceramic pot.

She flew away from him even before he got to say anything, wanting nothing more to remove his appearance from her mind.

She flew into another demon and when their gaze settled on her, she felt nothing more but pure fear coat her body which caused her to freeze and for her wings to droop as a whimper flowed out her lips. Her limbs felt heavy while as she felt them stare at her.

The stare belonged to a demon that was tall with flaming dark hair with pale skin. He had six eyes instead of two, with the kanji marks for 'Upper One' engraved only in the middle pair.

'His aura...it's so scary..!'

Tiana slowly drifted down to the floor completely overwhelmed with fear from Upper One's aura. When she landed on the floor of the platform, she kept her eyes low not wanting to look at anymore more demons.