17🧚🏾‍♀️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy Seventeen

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"How are we so sure this woman isn't some damn demon?" The Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi, argued at his comrades, while looking at the unconscious girl lying on the bed.

"The fact that she could even regenerate her solar plexus in span of two days is a bit too damn suspicious..." He trailed off as his eyes glanced over her big but drooped monarch like butterfly wings.

"And not to mention, these big ass wings. What 'human' has wings?"

"If she was a demon she would've flamboyantly burnt from the sun, dumbass." The Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen, retorted but he too was looking at her beautiful wings.

"He is correct! I already told you, Shinazugawa-san that this woman right here is a fairy! Not a demon."

"Yeah, I refuse to believe your ass. You could still be high from whatever medicine you've been given."

"If she was a demon she would've been burnt from the sun and...I would not be here. Whoever this woman is, she healed me and in doing so she saved my life. Demons can't heal humans, they only kill them."

Sanemi bit back the objection he had as he realized the obvious. "Tsk.."

It's been two days since the incident on the Infinity Train happened. Tanjiro and Inosuke were in critical condition due to their wounds, laid on the spare beds engulfed in a deep slumber.

On the other hand, Tiana arrived to the Butterfly Estate practically half-dead. Her dark brown skin was icy to the touch, and her eyes appeared lifeless. Despite her condition, yet somehow, she had a prominent pulse that had really taken the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu, off guard.

The shoji screen of the infirmary slid open, revealing Shinobu with a tray of medicine and the Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu, walked in behind her.

The reason why the current pillars; Shinazugawa Sanemi, Uzui Tengen, and Tomioka Giyuu took time out their day to visit the Butterfly Estate was because of the information they were given by the Kakushi about Kyojuro and the 'mysterious winged woman' Tiana was deemed as didn't seem believable so they wanted to see for themselves.

"Though, I'm suspicious about her wings. Are they even real?" Tengen reached out to touch her wings but couldn't get far as a smack was brought onto his wrist. He hissed in pain as he looked up to find the culprit who had hit him and his eyes clashed with Shinobu's.

"Ow!"

"No touching my patients, Uzui-san, and don't you know that butterfly wings are delicate to the touch?"

Tengen rolled his eyes at her as he crossed his arms over his chest but didn't make another attempt to touch her wings. Although his gaze lifted from her wings to her face after noticing slight movement coming from the unconscious girl.

"Mhm.."

Tiana's face scrunched up before her eyes slowly blinked open. She sat up as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes oblivious to the watchful stares that were present, but when she placed her hand down, she met their stares.

The pillars and the fairy silently stared at each other, nothing being said as they studied each other.

Tiana noticed that everyone that was present was human as well as they were a demon slayer due to their swords being present. On the other hand, the pillars were amazed from how more beautiful she seemed to be now that she was awake.

When the shoji screen of the infirmary slid open once more revealing Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the head of the demon slayer corps. All the Hashiras present bowed their heads respectfully, with Tiana hesitantly doing the same.

"Hello, my dear demon slayers." His soothing voice reached their ears as he stepped more into the room with the help of his daughters.

"Oyakata-sama, if I may ask, what brings you here?" Shinbou asked, her tone soft as she patiently waited for an answer.

"Well, it doesn't take long for rumors to reach my ears so I wanted to confirm them for myself." Kagaya said before addressing his daughters. "Please describe her appearance to me."

"She is a very beautiful young woman that has very long black hair and dark brown skin. Her eye color is orange and she has wings that of a monarch butterfly."

As Tiana's appearance was described to Kagaya, she observed his appearance as well. She took noticed of the curse mark that was spreading down his face and covering his eyes which made him unable to see.

"My, it's been a century since the demon slayer corps was graced with a fairy's presence. What is your name, dear?" Kagaya asked kindly, a soothing smile on his face.

"My name is Fairy Tiana."

"Such a lovely name, I am Ubuyashiki Kagaya and I must give you my thanks for protecting my children from Upper Three."

"There's no need to thank me! It was right thing to do and I'm glad Rengoku-san and the others are alright!" Tiana smiled as she folded her hands in her lap, Kagaya hummed before he spoke once more.

"Though, I'm afraid to admit that I'm a bit curious about you as meeting your kind is quite rare... have you bonded with your fated master, yet?" At this hearing this, the fairy's smile dropped into a small frown as she looked down at her lap.

"Yes, I have.."

'I wasn't expecting to meet the head of the demon slayer corps..

And I don't know if telling him about Muzan-sama being my master is a good idea.

What will they do if I tell..?'

"May I ask, who it is?"

".."

Tiana bit her lip as she was hesitant to answer.

'It's a sin to lie..

So, I must tell the truth.'

Tiana looked up from her lap, glancing back up at Kagaya who was patiently awaiting for her answer, along with the hashiras. Even though they were quiet as their master spoke to the fairy, they were curious of her answer.

"My master is...Kibutsuji Muzan."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy End

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。