9.

We all have entered the semi building as we all walking in the corridor as they talked among themselves.

I was walking at last as I saw Everyone infront of me talking casually.
I had two options ahead of me .
Either I should go and talk to them or I'll stay where I am

Ofcourse I choose the second option as I took out my phone and earpods.
Since there was no network I opened my downloaded playlist as I played it on shuffle.

As soon as the sound of obsession by exo hit my ears I felt a little calm as I was about to throw a fist at the guys infront of me for being too noisy .

Suddenly they stopped and started bickering at each other.
Although I wasn't able to hear them because of me earpods still I was able to make out that it was something between wooyoung and San.
They both were pushing each other as the others tried to calm them down.

I rolled my eyes as I bumped them on their shoulders passing by them and kept on walking.

"Did you see her? Did she just bumped pass us?" Wooyoung said as he wasn't interested in fighting san now.

"Woah I can't believe her she's so wierd" mingi said as wooyoung agreed.

"Wait is that a phone in hwr hands!??" San said as he almost yelled.

He earned a glare from hongjoong who was about to kick him for making a noise.

"Yes it's a phone and she's busy listening to songs woww" jongho said .

"Ima confront her now " wooyoung said and before anyone could react he grabbed the girl infornt of him by her shoulder before almost slamming her to the wall .

..

I was peacefully listening to the song as I kept on glancing at my surroundings in case of a way.

Suddenly I felt a grip on my shoulder as I was practically slammed on the wall behind me .
My earpods fell at the impact as I dangerously looked at the person who dared to do so.

Wooyoung

Ofcourse it's him.

"You had a phone all along and didn't even cared to mention u- ahhhh" wooyoung yelled as his hand was twisted in a blink and now it was him who's face was against the wall as his hand still twisted at his back.

He cursed at himself for taking the girl for granted.

"Never. Touch. Me . Again. Got . It ?" I asked

He nodded quickly as I let him go as he held his arm in pain.

"You're a monster!" He yelled at my face.

A monster.

He called me a monster.

Again.

Flashbacks started hitting me like a truck.

You're a Fucking monster and monsters deserve it!!!!!!

I closed my eyes to ignore the sounds around my head.

No it wasn't me.

You're happy right? Ofcourse you are happy what can I expect from a Fucking monster like you

"Hey somthing is wrong with her " aria said as she pointed at the girl who was now holding her head and had her eyes closed tightly.

Monster

You're a Fucking monster

Just die

You don't deserve to live you're useless and just a monster.