That's it?!

Rimuru: warui slime janai yo!

*ding~*

It was an awkward moment when Rimuru said his famous line.

The man wearing white hood looks confused while the man with the big wings chuckles at Rimuru's silly reply.

Morax: s-slime?

Barbatos: *chuckle* You have a good sense of humor, I see.

Rimuru: ehe...

*boom!*

Loud thunder strikes Rimuru and the others.

???: What are you doing? This is a war, not a normal meeting!

*boom!*

Another thunder was thrown by the woman as she summoned a giant katana.

Morax: Cihhh, azhdaha!

At morax's command, azhdaha then created a huge wall that protected them from the thunder while dvalin and barbatos supported them with wind attacks.

Barbatos: Is this what they call an alliance? *giggle*

Morax: after we deal with Makoto, you're next Barbatos, until then it's an alliance.

Barbatos: ahahahaha! is that even possible for you? *giggle*

While they were busy defending and attacking, there was one person standing alone while watching the battle.

Rimuru: *takes out popcorn from the imaginary space* Yes, yes... HD resolution with no delay... and it's free too

Ciel: Master... instead of watching a children's fight, let's look for your katana.

Rimuru: ohh yeah! I almost forgot what I came here for. let me finish this popcorn quickly *munch*

The fight between the three of them intensified when Makoto escaped, and managed to injure Barbatos. slightly.

While rimuru...

Currently, deep in the ruins far away from the battlefield. In the center of the ruins, there was something like a barrier surrounding rimuru's katana.

Rimuru: ohh? I don't remember putting up a barrier... is this your doing, ciel?

ciel then came out of rimuru and approached the barrier.

Ciel: This... *touches the barrier* It's not mine. It was probably created by that katana-

???: It was me.

A female voice sounded behind Rimuru. As he turned around, a woman with long white hair approached him.

Rimuru: Who are you?

???: Name is not important. I'm here to make a deal.

Rimuru: A deal?

???: Yes. Leave the katana. In exchange... this.

The woman took out what would appear as a small object like a chess piece, emitting Turn Null energy.