[ARCHON INFO & MORE EXPLANATION]

hello, below are the explanation for the genshin fic. some of you might not understand of what did i write so im thinking of giving you guys an explanation and a little backstory, enjoy! if you still have some question about the lore then don't be shy and ask away!

──────────────────────────

Forsaken Paradise

It was a misinterpretation of the concept of Peace, brought by Rimuru from the Cardinal World. Later on, this concept of peace was dissolved along with Makoto's ideal to create a perfect nation under the divine gaze of hers and Rimuru's, to which led the existence of the Forsaken Paradise.

Promise

an entity that is supposed to maintain the Order within Teyvat, created by Ciel inside of Rimuru's Imaginary Space. But overtime Ciel isn't satisfied with the experiment, so she modified the Promise, splitting it into seven Authority, so that it can manifest the Forsaken Paradise. There are seven of them, each containing an enormous life force capable of creating hundreds of universes, before it was scattered by Ciel throughout Teyvat.

below are the list of Promise's wielder:

1st Promise (not found yet. but most likely it was buried deep within Enkanomiya)

2nd Promise (it was given to Mangetsu, better known as one of the Three Moon Sisters. her former self, Aria, was merely a dream)

3rd Promise (fell into Focalors' possession after Ciel exchanged it for some knowledge about the Primordial Sea in the past. Now the Promise went back to Rimuru's hand after he retrieved it from Focalors)

4th Promise (it was found by Istaroth/Thousand Winds by merely coincidence)

5th Promise (after Rimuru's arrival, Teyvat's concept was completely rewritten. the whole skies that covers Teyvat is literally the Fifth Promise. after the Rebirth of Barbatos, he, under Rimuru's permission, took over the sky, which making Barbatos the new ruler of skies, along with the Fifth Promise)

6th Promise (the Sixth Promise was brought to the past by Rimuru, there he put it inside of the Irminsul and he will take it back after the problem with Sumeru has been resolved)

7th Promise (no one knows how the seventh promise fell into the Usurper-King's hand. further explanation will be added in the future)

Honorable Mention

Morax (his soul carries a fragment of the Second Promise.)

Void Gnosis

An Item used by The Seven to directly resonate with Celestia, and is proof of an Archon's status as one of The Seven. Rimuru on the other hand is not an Archon in the first place. This was gifted to Rimuru by Heavenly Principles after their battle for seven days and seven nights. The Void Gnosis' history itself was rather complicated. After the battle between him and the Heavenly Principles, Rimuru sealed the Primordial One along with his power. But before that they made a bet.

"Whoever managed to manifest their Past self to the present will win."

To make it fair, Rimuru adds another rule to himself. Whenever he interacts with this world, he needs to erase his memory. As they came to an agreement, he was given the Void Gnosis. But Rimuru thinks otherwise. He decided to bury his newly-acquired Gnosis, hoping for someone to find it. And yes, it was later found by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles. Realizing the danger possessed by the Void Gnosis, the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles returns the Gnosis to its rightful owner. Though he doesn't have his previous memory, he gladly accepted the gift and was chosen as one of the winners.