Chapter 3

When I got into Spencers, I made my way back to the break room to clock in, waving hello to whoever was working the counter. I clocked in and put my name tag on, then went out to find out who I was taking over for.

I got to the counter and I found out that it was Logan. Logan seemed like a pretty cool guy, but I'd never really gotten to know him.

I greeted him and let him get out from behind the register so I could take his place. He made his way to the back to clock out and I started putting my information into the computer.

When Logan made his way out, we both nodded our goodbyes then I was left alone in the store waiting for the flood of people that was sure to come soon seeing as it was a Friday night.

To help pass time while waiting for some customers come in, I walked through the store and made sure that everything was clean and organized properly.

Everything was as it should be, not that I was really surprised. Logan probably kept it up since he had the dead shift.

As I was browsing through all of the fucking amazing hats, I heard footsteps coming into the store. I turned around with a smile and saw a group of kids from my school.

My smile immediately turned into a frown when I saw them leering at me.

"Heyy Onyx...hehe do you know where we can find the beer pong? Also which one would be the best for us?" one of the guys asked.

"Well they're right over there, and uh I'd suggest you go with the Dartmouth set." I replied putting on a fake smile. I despised this group.

They'd made my high school life living hell ever since I had the balls to turn down the invite into their 'exclusive' group.

They went over to where I'd pointed; all the while snickering while shooting glances over at me while they walked.

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes wondering why they wasted their lives being whores and players. I don't understand how they can just disrespect themselves that way. But hey, it's their life not mine, and they can live it how they damn well please. They just don't have to be so mean to others.

I don't think that bullying is something businesses are looking for in resumes. But hell, you never know.

I resumed my position behind the counter, just as another group of customers came in. I rang up the first group's beer pong and the rest of the evening passed by in a blur of answering questions, directing confused customers, giggling at first-timers, and ringing everybody up in a timely fashion.

When it got to 11:30, I was dead on my feet and still had another half hour until closing. I started doing what I needed to close up such as counting the money and making sure that it matched what was sold, that everything was in its place and just the general store things.

At 11:45 I decided to go ahead and start mopping so I could get home faster. I pulled the mop and bucket out and started at the back of the store and was making my way up to the front when I heard somebody come in.

I suppressed a groan at the last-minute shopper or shoppers, and looked up with a smile on my face. I started saying hello but the words were stuck in my throat.

I felt my eyes widen as I stopped breathing and I dropped the mop and just stood there looking like an idiot at the group of 6 men in front of me.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, and I certainly couldn't move.

I just stood there and stared at the beautiful creatures in front of me.

They just stared back at me questioning with their eyes if I was okay.

I finally started breathing again and I felt my face flush red with embarrassment.

I gave a slight smile to them, and started stuttering a bit.

"You-you-your-re...."

A/N

MUAHAHAHAHA I bet you just love me right now! >:D lol gotta love the cliffys man. Well keep your eyes open for the next update in the next couple of days and you'll find out who walked in! But I hope you appreciate me updating twice today! If not...well then go play with Danny and Andy's dildo.

:*

~Jessi Lived <666