Chapter 8

Chris's P.O.V.

I wake up to the smell of bacon.

With a smile on my face I stretch out and feel something against my face. I open my eyes and see a nicely shaped butt with lacey pink panties, and me being the little perv I am, reach up and grab it.

All of a sudden I hear a high pitched scream coming from the girl.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and it is the best smell to..."AHHH" I let out the girliest squeal, but who the fuck wouldn't if somebody was groping your ass?!?

I sat up and turned around to see that it was Chris?...umm why does Chris look like a fucking drag queen?!?

Chris's P.O.V.

OMFG IT WASNT A GIRL IT WAS FUCKING RICKY. But wait...he looks like a girl...I heard the rest of the guys moving around and I looked around at everybody and saw they all looked like crossdressers.

So if they all look like crossdressers, then I must too! I let out a high pitched noise and I heard the others do the same and I figured they saw what they looked like.

I took a good look around and I saw that everybody was down here...but Devin was upstairs in his room?...but he had a bra strapped to his head with what looked like bloody boobs filling it, and he was wearing what looked like his grandmas nightgown.

The rest of the guys had various girls clothing on and they all had ten pounds of makeup on their orange faces.

I heard a snap then some giggling and I turned to see Onyx standing in the doorway with her phone in hand. I figured that she must have done this to us as a prank. Its amazing how she was able to do all of this by herself and I was impressed, yet scared with her.

Once she stopped giggling she said, "Well good mourning ladies! Since all of you lazy asses just woke up, you get to clean up after brunch which is ready by the way. Oh and uh hehe Welcome to the house."

She then turned around and walked to the kitchen. We all looked at each other with wide eyes and we didn't say anything. We were all embarrased to be seen like this, much less have a picture taken of us.

Smelling the food again, we picked ourselves up and made our way into the kitchen where Onyx was putting her plate in the sink. We sat down and she turned around then smirked at us and left the kitchen.

I couldn't look at any of the guys so I just started eating with my head down. I heard another click nd turned to see Onyx with her phone out again, most likely taking another picture of us looking ridiculous.

She smirked once again then told us she was going to the music store, then left. We heard her bike start up then fade away.

Ricky's P.O.V.

Damn this girl is good. But little did she know that she just started a war with the master pranksters A.K.A. Motionless In White.

I decided to gather the guys in the living room to start making plans for revenge. "Hey guys! Can you all come in here?" I shouted at the guys. One by one they all shuffled in with Chris in the rear since he was doing the dishes.

"Now I was thinking and I don't think we should let Onyx get away with this. I suggest we come up with some ideas to prank her back." I said with a slight smirk on my face.

Josh spoke up and said, "Ok, dude I totally agree with you but I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'd really like to get this crap off my face and get back into my clothes and my clothes only."

My smirk disappeared since I completely forgot how we looked at the moment. "Uhh, yeah right that sounds pretty good to me." I said with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Don't worry Ricky, once we're all cleaned up we can come up with a plan." Chris said.

"Alright its a plan. Now its just who makes it to the showers first!" I said with a wicked grin as I ran outside to the van to grab my bag with the others right behind me. I rushed inside and went to the closest bathroom and locked the door behind me.

Grinning to myself I started to strip as the water in the shower heated up.

A/N

So I updated again and its only been two days! Lol and this time it wasn't just a recap for the most part :p

But yeah till next chapter my lovely readers :)

~Jessi Lived