YoriGiyuu ( 🍋 )

RAAAAAGHHHHHH- I FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD 😭

🍋 smut 😍🥖

Anyways. OMEGAVERSE AND MODERN AU ❤️

Warnings:
...25inches 🥖 baguette. (Dick)

--------------------------------------------------
Third person pov
--------------------------------------------------

Yoriichi came home from a mission, him removing his shoes and putting his sword somewhere specific. He looked at the couch, where Giyuu is seen.. eating simmered salmon with daikon for dinner

"Welcome home!" Stated giyuu, his mouth filled with food while he smiled warmly. "Your food is in the microwave, you came back right on time!" He said again.

Yoriichi smiled back and nods, before he starts to walk to the kitchen to get his food. After he did, he sat beside giyuu, eating the salmon daikon with him while they both watched a movie.

After a while, Yoriichi then played another movie as soon the movie Giyuu picked ended. Tomioka's eyes widen at what Yoriichi picked. It's an 18+ one..

They silently watched it, Giyuu looking a little traumatized and stopped eating while Yoriichi kept on eating his food as if nothings wrong

When they both finished eating and the lewd scene is still there, Yoriichi puts his hand on Giyuus thigh, rubbing it gently, while Tomioka let's out a small whimper because of how sensitive his thigh is.

----------------------------------------

Hours pass, the tv is turned off. Tomioka riding the 25 inch dick of Yoriichi while he silently moaned, feeling it go deeper inside him, going pass his prostate.

Yoriichi has his arms wrapped around Giyuus waist, breathing heavily while he watched how Giyuu went up and down his long and thick manhood..

He pulled Giyuu closer, before he starts thrusting in him rather harshly, picking up Giyuus legs and pinning him to the wall near them, thrusting in him. His thrusts became wet and sloppy, him whimpering every now and then while Tomioka started moaning louder. Giyuus 11inch dick twitched, signalling that his close.

Yoriichi starts to trust even harder inside Tomioka, hitting his prostate and going past it in a very fast place, there's a bump in Giyuus abdomen, making Tsugikuni smirk and start kissing his neck roughly, thrusting in and out of him. Giyuu came in both of his chests, moaning loudly, and that just made Yoriichi slam into him rather harshly and aggressively.

Wet skin slapping each other, loud moans, and grunts can be heard in the living room

Tomioka starts to move his hips, in the same rhythm at how Yoriichi slams into him, moaning loudly while he wraps his arms around Yoriichi's neck.

Tsugikuni starts to go even faster and rougher, panting and letting out loud groans, his arms wrapped around Giyuus hips to hold him up from the ground.

Tomioka's legs starts shaking due to overstimulation, moaning Yoriichi's name before he cums again, but still. Tsugikuni kept on going faster and rougher, not even cumming yet.

Both of they're lips crashed into each other, a sloppy make out between them while Yoriichi continued to slam and thrust in him..

They both pulled away, both breathing heavily while giyuu continued to moan loudly, gasping for air.

Yoriichi smirked and slapped Giyuus ass cheek, creating a red mark on it while Tomioka moaned even louder.

Not long enough, Yoriichi started slamming even harshly in giyuu, eventually entering his womb, before he immediately came inside of it, giyuu. Who shook from the feeling of warm and wet semen filling him, not long enough, he came too.

Yoriichi slowly pulled out, making Tomioka whimper, before he starts walking to the bedroom while carrying giyuu so they can continue their fun.

--------------------------------------

Hi, um.. next chapter because it has been so long since I have posted. a few days perhaps? Anyways, next chapter will be smut, ALL SMUT. Because this is suggested 'hardcore' anyways..

lilmorgi2 here it is.