saneobagiyuu (🍋 ❤️)

Smut and fluff!

They all live in one house, this takes place from the future and where everyone survived the final battle. (All the hashiras survived and Iguro is taller than Giyuu, basically his the same height as Sanemi in this AU!

(This has a lot of skips..)

_____________________

As giyuu woke up. He yawned and stood up, rubbing his eyes while he walked down stairs to the kitchen to eat. The first person he saw was the wind hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa who was cooking breakfast. And when he turned his head to the living room, there's the serpent hashira, Iguro Obanai, who is playing with his snake, Kaburamaru..

Giyuu didn't really know what to do but go to the bathroom to atleast fix himself up. I mean.. who doesn't do that? (Sanemi doesn't.)

___________________

Giyuu came out of the bathroom to see Shinazugawa, who is putting the plates, cups and chopsticks on the table, followed by a bowl of rice and the food. Iguro, who then ran towards the kitchen and sat on the chair with an excited look on his face while he removed the bandages around his mouth. And Giyuu looking at them with a sweet, soft smile on his face.. oh how he loved them.

_________________

As they finished eating. Iguro went ahead and cleaned the dishes, Giyuu cleaned the table, and Shinazugawa.. he fed the kasugai crows, Kaburamaru and their pet cat that giyuu adopted 2 years ago. A black at with blue eyes and has the same aura as Giyuu when he was an hashira. This just brings them memories how Giyuu was so gloomy and looked sad and depressed all the time..

______________

They finished doing all their chores. Giyuu went out for a walk and fresh air, who was soon followed by few of the hashiras who then started to hang out. (Tengen, shinobu, mitsuri, iguro and Shinazugawa). They both went to the entertainment district to hang out and they were soon greeted by some people there.

_____________

All of them arrived home at 3pm in the afternoon. And the 21 trio decided to just.. cuddle in bed while talking about some funny stuff and also making fun of Giyuu's feelings due to how he gets easily flustered and embarrassed when his teased by the two.

"You can't just magically make us feel better!!" Giyuu yelled as he holds a bowl of salmon daikon, Iguro who agrees with Giyuu, nodding at him while he holds a bowl of tororo konbu. Both of the two males looking up at Sanemi who is looking down at them with two bowls of one more salmon daikon and tororo konbu.

"Yes I can, Baby boy. Come here, and ill give you more tororo konbu and daikon." Says Sanemi as he puts the two bowls on the ground they sat on. "MORE TORORO KONBU?!" yelled iguro. Both giyuu and Iguro looked at each other for a sec before they start to eat what Sanemi made.

(Giyuus favorite food is salmon daikon and iguro's is tororo konbu.)

_______________
SMUT STARTS HERE!! (Short..)

giyuu breathed heavily as he grips on the sheets, feeling the two 11 inch cocks inside him thrust so fast and hard inside him, moaning as he swung his head back, feeling one of them passed his prostate.

Giyuu was sitting on Sanemis lap while iguro is in front of him, both of the two tops thrusting into the tight hole of Giyuus. Iguro has his hands on Giyuu's thighs, spreading them and pulling them up his shoulders so he and Sanemi could go deeper. Sanemi has his arms wrapped around Giyuus waist, him kissing and biting Giyuus neck as he moved his hips, matching the rhythm iguro has.

Iguro came closer and kisses giyuu on the lips, receiving a small yet long moan from Giyuu. Tomioka bit his bottom lip years of pleasure forming in his ocean eyes as he felt the both of them pass his prostate, hitting deep inside him over and over again as Sanemi grinned.

The three males were like animals in heat, fucking till midnight..

________________

After iguro and Sanemi gave Giyuu the care he needed, the three of them cuddled in bed, giyuu sleeping in the middle of the and snoring softly yet cutely, he has his waist hugged by iguro's arms and his torso embraced by Sanemis. The three of them sleeping with their cat in Giyuu's arms. And Kaburamaru who watched this whole thing happened remained silent as it is laying beside the cat.

______________

Requested by: Janisiyoico