UzuRenGiyuu ( 🍋 )

Suggested by buzzyybeebee

I feel like crying. I broke my thumb, so.. there might be spelling mistakes.

This takes place where Rengoku survived from Akaza and healed after a few weeks. Akaza isn't dead yet, so Giyuu fought with him in here.

___________
Giyuu arrived home late at around 2am, he was gone for 2 days.. and he looked WRECKED. He lost an eye, a hole on his stomach where akaza punched through him on, and can only speak quietly and so little since his throat was slit open. Luckily, yesterday, he met a doctor who immediately treated his wounds and let him stay in his apartment (GIYUU IS NOT HARMED OR ANYTHING BY THE DOCTOR, DI NOT WORRY ABOUT HIM.)

As Giyuu entered the estate, he was met by the three wives he has. Makio, Hinatsura and.. I forgot the other one..

The three of them looked worried as they immediately brought Giyuu inside and sat him on the chair and immediately led him dinner.. or.. breakfast.. since is 2am.

Tengen, who woke up from loud yellings from Hinatsura.. he walked downstairs and yawned as he looked at her, before immediately swinging his head towards giyuu who is slowly eating the salmon daikon, carefully eating it so his throat won't hurt or something.

Uzui immediately ran towards him and snatched his chopsticks from his hands, making the three girls look at them both. Giyuu looks up at Tengen, confused.. before Tengen starts to carefully feed him.

(Giyuu's hands were shaking while he ate, showing signs that his weak or something. That's why Tengen is doing this.)

Hours passed, it's 6am. Rengoku immediately ran down the stairs and jumped to see Giyuu. Before he immediately ran towards him and wrapped his arms around his waist, Giyuu, who smiled at him. He places his hand on Rengokus with a soft smile.

__________

It has been a few weeks ever since that happened. Giyuu can talk normally again and even started to get more social and also showing emotions! ( the Tanjiro effect maybe? )

As he entered his, Tengen's, and Rengoku's room, before he was immediately pinned to the wall, making him flinch. ( The wives sleep in the other room since they don't want to deal with the boy's loud snoring ( those boys are Rengoku and Tengen. Giyuu is more of a soft snorer. ))

_____________

IM GETTING SO LAZY RIGHT NOW, I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE PART 2.

the other part would all be smut since like.. I don't know. Im lazy.. and I'm too tired to continue.

Anyways I found something on TikTok and.. it's dazai x Chuuya. (Bottom dazai, top Chuuya)

⚠️ SCROLL AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU WANNA SEE THE PHOTO ⚠️