mitsuri x giyuu ( 🍋 )

this is suggested by some1.. I forgot their user.. HEHHEHAHWHEHW ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Mitsuri is older + taller than Giyuu. Also.. she has a cock. (Her cock size is average 8 inches. some of y'all are terrified by my characters cock sizes. And she's 22 yrs old! <33 )

_________________
"Tomioka-san.. are you sure about this?" Mitsuri kindly asks as she puts her index finger on Giyuu's hole, wanting to make sure that giyuu was comfortable with this since it's his first time. He gives a slight nod to her, before Misturi then slowly enters her finger inside him (already lubed!)), receiving a soft moan from the smaller male. She starts to slowly move her finger before adding another one once she felt him stretched out from one.

She starts to carefully scissor him since she doesn't want him to get hurt, Giyuu letting out soft, quiet moans as he dug his face in the pillow, shaking a little as he felt Mitsuri's fingers inside him.

Once Mitsuri felt that Giyuu was stretched enough. She puts both of her hands on his hips and carefully aligns herself in Giyuu's hole. "Tomioka-san.. I'm gonna put it in now.. okay?" She warned, giyuu nodding at her. She slowly entered him, receiving pain, muffled moans from Giyuu. "I-it hurts.." giyuu said as he shivered from the pain.. it hurt. But in a good way.. mitsuri gently puts her hand on Giyuu 's back and rubs it, comforting him with her soft touch.

Once she felt Giyuu's soft walls relax around her, she then pushed herself deeper inside him, Giyuu gripping on the sheets as he lets out a soft, cute hiss. Mitsuri starts to slowly thrust herself into the smaller male, also comforting him by rubbing his back and petting his hair, which makes Giyuu blush and relax every time she touches him so gently. Oh, how he loves Mitsuri's soft touch.. he loves how gentle mitsuri is. He loves how careful she is to his body..

"K-kanroji-san.. p-please move f-faster.." giyuu managed to whisper out as he turned his head to look up at his girlfriend. Mitsuri tilted her head a little before smiling. She gently wraps her arms around the smaller male's waist before she kisses Giyuu's cheek. She then starts to move faster, thrusting her hips back and forth, letting out quiet grunts as the male below her moaned loudly, gripping on the sheets and digging his face into the pillows.

"C-cumming.. cumming! M-mitsuri-sa-aAH!"* Giyuu moaned loudly as he came on the sheets, Mitsuri stopped thrusting as Giyuu came, not wanting him to be overstimulated, overwhelmed or uncomfortable.

She patiently waited for Giyuu's walls to stop clenching around her since his soo tight when he came. Giyuu panted heavily as he rested his body, once he rested enough. He cutely moved his hips for mitsuri to move, and she felt it. She then starts to move faster, the same phase she moved before giyuu came again. She grunted as she felt his walls clenching around her cock, she started to move even faster, making giyuu moan even louder.

"M-mitsuri-san..!~ Mitsuri-san! C-cumming..!!~" giyuu yelled. Mitsuri grunted as she wraps her arms around his waist before she then thrusts one last slam before cumming inside him, both of them cumming at the same time.

______________

NOW YOU IMAGINE THE AFTERCARE, IM TIRED 😡