❤️ CHAPTER 1 🖤

You were doing your typical nightly routine, laying in the darkness of your room while listening to My Chemical Romance's entire discography on full volume. The volume would be so loud sometimes that it would shake the house, and your mother would yell at you for causing an earthquake with the powerful vocals of Gerard Way and the earth-shattering electric guitar of Frank Iero.

Despite your mother disagreeing with your lifestyle, you were somewhat happy. You could scroll on Pinterest for hours, looking at pictures of your favorite band members. It brought you a sense of joy and happiness only one could understand. However, as you were lost in your thoughts and delusions, your door swung open. It was a hard swing, which caused your entire door to disintegrate into thin air.

Your mother stood at the now doorless frame; her face overshadowed with anger.

"Y/N! I am getting so tired of hearing the same songs played on repeat EVERY SINGLE DAY. You play this golly darn music so loud that I have permanent hearing damage, and I don't know how you don't have any health issues because of how flipping loud this satanic music is. I'm sick of it... hey, you know what?"

She looked as if a thought had come over her, she had a devious smirk forming on her lips... What could she be thinking?

"...What?! Sorry!! I can't hear you. I'm trying to listen to all four of MCR's albums in one night, you're seriously ruining it." You said in annoyance, continuing to bop your head to the music.

"UGH, THAT'S IT!!!" Your mother screamed at the top of her lungs, and suddenly she pulled an axe out of her inventory. She destroyed all of your speakers, earbuds, headphones, and all of your electronic devices. It would be impossible to listen to MCR now...

"WHAT THE FREAK MOM!!! HOW COULD YOU?!" You looked around your room in distraught and then dropped to your knees in despair. You would go clinically insane if you didn't hear an MCR song in the next 24 hours. Your eyes watered at the thought.

"Y/N... I didn't want to have to do this, but it was getting out of hand... I'm selling you to MCR. I reached out to them, and they want to purchase you. With this money, I could live the life of my dreams, without having to hear that god-awful music all day, and you could live your dream. So pack your bags. I don't wanna see your ass around here ever again." She said confidently and then strutted out of your room.

"Selling me to MCR?..." You thought to yourself. it sounded like a complete joke, was she really serious? You begin to pack a bag, just some basic everyday items. You had no idea where you would end up, did all of the band members live in the same house? Was it even a house? But besides the confusion, there was a sense of excitement and nervousness if this was actually for real.

☆ -----

Just as you finished packing your bag, you heard a knock at the door...