10.

I quickly ducked down back as I motioned everyone to keep quiet
I heard the footsteps walking towards our room as my breath started to get heavy.

Soon the footsteps started getting low and soon disappeared.
I let out a deep breath which I didn't knew I was holding till now.

I raised my head to look outside and when I saw that there was no one I quickly stood up.
I faced the eyes that were on me

"It could have been a human yn" aria said

"It wasn't I saw it and it wasn't one of the things too" I replied

"What do mean ?" Hongjoong asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Suddenly another screech sound was heard and I was pretty sure that it was from the floor above us.

"We don't have time I'll explain later just let's get out of here first" I said as I opened the door.

Soon everyone followed me as we finally made it to the exit.

"The corridor is clean yn maybe it was really a human " san said.

I ignored his question as I was about to open the exit when someone grabbed my arm.

"Let me do it " yunho said .
I didn't wanted to argue as we all were in middle of a chaos so I simply Nodded before giving him a side.

He held the bar of the exit as he lifted it up.
Then slowly he opened the door as it made a loud shriek sound.
"Fuck these doors they are too noisy" wooyoung said

"Shut up you're more noisy than the door"yeosang said as wooyoung glared at him.

Yunho peeped outside as he quickly held his head inside before looking at us with panick in his face.

"Those things they are outside and I'm afraid we'll be able to reach the complex " yunho said.

Mingi cursed as he kicked the door before holding his toes in pain .

"Then guess we'll have to stay here for another nig-" soenghwa was cut off by me.

"We can't and we'll won't stay here at all . " I said.

"We don't have a choice, do we ?" Aria said.

"You all are not getting me what's the even point of staying here and wasting our food for another day when we don't even know that whether it will be safe tommorow or not and believe me guys the thing I just saw wasn't normal " I said .

"Nothing is normal here yn " hongjoong said

"I mean you are right at some point that maybe we'll not be able to escape tommorow too but we can't do anything right now we'll have to stay rather than running here and there like fools " soenghwa said.

"Ok then you all can stay I'm going I'm not going to share the same building as that thing that even knows hows to open a damn door."I replied.

"Stop being dramatic it was probably a person or maybe the door would have been open and that thing just walked in" jongho said .

"You think I can't see or what? It was a Fucking monster and it was different from the others it - it was very different and I'm pretty sure we all not gonna see the sun tommorow if we stayed " I snapped as him as my hands went towards the door as I opened it.

My eyes wandered around the area infront of me.

The building which we need to go to was approx 200 meters away from us and the area ahead of us was full of those things.

I closed the door back quickly.

I cursed under my breath

"See I told ya there's no way we can go outside in this condition " yunho said .