Punishment

Jean's POV  

After telling her to eat, I went straight to my room. Why am I feeling so worked up? Yeah, she was lost but I found her. She's alright, here in my home again. The door opened which meant she was there. She walked closer to me and I grabbed her, roughly pushing her on the bed and getting on top of her. It was as if my body had its own mind and plans to follow. I stared deeply into her eyes. I was angry, rage taking over me, and the feeling of desire as well as still being upset was messing up with me. She was looking at me, I could feel her heart beating very fast and her face flushed. I pinned her hands above her head and started kissing her aggressively. 

Li's POV   

He kissed me roughly as he closed his eyes and pinned my hands above my head. His grip was tight and rough. ''Mmph-'' I kissed him back and he deepened the kiss even more. It had lots of emotions, passionate, rough, aggressive, deep, and really heated. It was a very hot, and rough make-out session. He stripped off the clothes from my body and I could already feel my walls clench from the thoughts of what he was going to do to me. He was already shirtless, he removed his pants along with the shorts. His member sprung out. He was so hard. I was so wet for him already. I whimpered and moaned as he sucked and nibbled on my flesh, leaving so many marks on my body. My throat, neck, chest, stomach, thighs..everything was covered with hickeys given by none other than my husband, aggressively. My chest rises and falls continuously due to my deep and slow breaths. My core and breasts ached wanting more of his touch. It was too much for me. Tears falling from my eyes as he finally started sucking my nipple. I tried to let go of his grip so I could touch myself until he would touch me to ease my ache and desire a bit. But it was no luck, I couldn't let go of his grip. ''Suck!'' He suddenly said as he brought his member close to my mouth. I nodded and did as he pleased. He tangled his hand in my hair and made me suck him even faster. I cried because I choked on it. He roughly squeezed my breasts, I even had nipple orgasms. It was too much but it felt so good, he pulled out his member from my mouth and started grinding his member against me roughly. ''AHH...'' I moaned roughly as he kissed me more. ''There is more, just wait for it.'' He said coldly as he moaned as well. He put on the nipple stimulators and probably on high speed because the feeling was so deep and immense. He roughly squeezed my butt cheeks as I cummed because of the intense grinding. ''Hah..'' I looked at him as he stroked his member. For some reason, it just aroused me even more. He put on a condom on his member and then roughly thrusted inside me. I yelped in pain and my grip on the bed sheet tightened, I closed my eyes shut as he mercilessly thrusted in and out of me. His one hand explored my body and smacked my butt while the other rubbed my clit. 

''Nngh J-jean-'' I cried with this painful pleasure. 

''Slow dow- AAHHH'' He harshly smacked and squeezed my butt. I clenched my butt cheeks because of the sudden pain. 

''Oh? But I don't think that's enough yet. Nnghh'' He moaned out as he thrusted insanely fast and deep inside me. 

''It hurts..hic..AAH'' He hit right on my g spot as he flicked on my clit roughly.

''Remember it then, love. To not disobey me no matter what. To never do that reckless crap again. Am I clear?! You have no idea what could have happened to you!''

''Yes..., I- I won't do that again- Ah Ohhh''

''That's what I wanted to hear and exactly what you should do but how can I believe you.'' He said as he increased the pace of thrusting even more. I lost track of how many times I have cummed so far from my breasts as well as the core and I wanted to cum again. My walls clenched so tightly and perfectly around him. 

''I ppromise you, please believe me. Ohh, a-aah Jean..'' I cried out to him, I meant it. I  really wouldn't go against his will...

''I'm sorry..s-slow down a bit please nnghhh'' He had my thighs on his shoulders my now, he smacked me again and squeezed my thighs. His thrusts made me scream for him loudly. My breasts bounced so much. 

''Nngh..I'M C-CLOSE DA- JEANN'' That's when he looked at me. I blushed and didn't want him to question me about what I was about to say. 

''Don't cum, hold it in and that's your punishment.'' He said as he kissed me again and thrusted even more while sliding his fingers against my folds and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I cried and moaned even more, my nails digging into the flesh of his arms. He makes me feel so good even in this state. I felt like passing out as I could no longer hold in my cum. 

''Please- please let me cum for you, my love..It's too much for me.'' I moaned out, he was staring into my eyes and that just made me more flustered. My breaths got even deeper and slower. 

''Seems like you're being honest. Go ahead, cum for me.'' He said while aggressively rubbing my clit and thrusting deeply. I cummed right away although some of the cum was leaking already because I couldn't hold it in. He pulled himself out of me and watched my cum flow. He had a smirk on his face as if he was satisfied. ''Mmph..'' I was panting, and he was too. He removed the stimulators and wiped my cum with his tongue and then kissed me. It felt so good. I pulled him and clung to him. This is the man who just made my condition like this but he just cared for me...and taught me something in a really good way. I blushed at my thoughts. Soon I fell asleep as he put the blanket around me.

Spoiler:

Meg Mei and Li tried communicating and Li tried to get information about what might have happened with Mei. But Mei kept on signaling Li to move and run away from those crazy monsters aka the scientists there. Li wasn't able to fully understand what she meant so she questioned but Mei just screamed and it scared the people there. Jean pulled Li and hugged her close because the glasses broke due to the scream and she could have been hurt.

....

''I'm telling you there is something strange about your wife. After all, she came from some unknown island and you don't even know her fully.'' The professor said. 

.....

Tch, no. I won't let them bring Li into this too now. No matter what. 

......

''Oh, Jean, and here I thought you weren't so dense,'' Olivia said while trying to hold Jean's hand. 

......

''Pour water on her feet and you will see it for yourself. She is not a human, Jean!'' Professor yelled at Jean.

.....

''I-..I was just looking for the bathroom..'' Li said although it was obviously a lie. 

A/N: ........ means timeskip. And that's just for the sake of spoilers, not the whole story.