Surprise

It had been a few months since Stiles was changed, and Stiles noticed he was getting up early in the morning getting sick. He woke up at four that morning throwing up, it had been going on for a few weeks, at First he thought he had a stomach bug but it hadn't subsided so he was starting to get worried. He got ready for school and read the note before leaving. At school, he was called on by the Coach and got up but he felt dizzy before he knew it he was on the floor with Scott, Lydia, Allison, and the coach by his side. "Stiles, Stiles you passed out we need to get you to my mom now! " Scott said helping his friend up and leaving with him the rest of the pack in tow. They took their cars to the hospital and waited in the waiting room before long Scott's mom came out with Stiles and they were both smiling. Mrs. McCall smiled at Derek giving him a photo. "Congratulations." She said a big smile on her face. Derek stared at the photo before looking at Stiles. "Wait you're." He said turning a little pale his pulse quickening. Stiles nodded hugging Derek. "Yeah, I'm pregnant." The pack cheered hugging the other boy congratulating them both. Derek hugged Stiles kissing him a huge smile on his face but Stiles's smiled faded. "I have to tell my dad." He said looking at the pack. "I haven't told him anything about this whole mate thing and he doesn't know I'm a werewolf." Derek rubbed Stiles's back looking him in the eye. "It'll be ok, he'll love you no matter what. I know he will." "Love you no matter what? What's going on?" Stiles jumped turning to his dad. "Well dad let's go into a private room Derek can come with the rest of you stay here." His eyes turned red and they all sat down in chairs to wait. The sheriff walked into a empty room that Mrs. McCall took them to and the sheriff sat in a seat and so did Stiles. "Der trash can please." He said holding out his hand as Derek handed him a trash can and rubbed circles in Stiles' back as he dry heaved into the trash. "Do you have a hangover Stiles?" The sheriff asked concerned. Stiles shook his head looking at his dad. "Dad we need to have a conversation." The sheriff nodded looking at his son to keep talking. "Well um you know the whole Werewolf thing and um well Werewolves have mates like regular wolfs and well um." Stiles stumbled on trying to find the right words to tell his dad. "Dad Derek is my mate and well he changed me and um here." Stiles said all at once handing his dad a copy of the ultrasound. John stared at the photo then looked at the both of them. "So your a werewolf now?" He asked looking concerned. Stiles nodded clearing his throat. "Yeah I am now," he changed his eyes to a glowing red then back to normal then put his hand on his stomach. "And I'm also pregnant." The sheriff didn't know whether to scream at him for being so stupid and being turned or hug him for giving him a grandkid. Stiles could hear his pulse quicken as he looked back and forth between the two of them. They sat there for a few minutes before John spoke. "Congratulations." The sheriff said hugging Stiles. Stiles hugged back one hand on his stomach. "Thanks dad." He sighed rolling his eyes. "Kids I know you're listening in." Derek chuckled as he heard them run off kissing the top of Stiles' head. "Treat him good Derek or I'll kill you." The sheriff said looking angrly at Derek. Derek nodded smiling holding out his hand. "I will sir I promise." John shook Derek's hand with a smile hugging Stiles on more time. "Maybe we should all go out and eat today so I can get to know you better Derek." Stiles nodded as John walked out. He stood and they went back to Stiles' place to cuddle.