Old Blue Jeep

It has been a few years since Eli was born. Stiles and the pack have graduated and Eli is now in High school himself. He came home seeing his dad sitting at the table waiting on him with a set of keys sitting in front of him. "Did you steal this?" He asked sternly a look of disappointment on his face. "I uh, yes sir, I did." Eli stuttered looking down, he knew he wasn't supposed to touch the jeep but he wanted it, he was drawn to it. Derek sighed, pointing up the stairs. "Go to your room." Eli didn't dare to argue and just went, but he did mumble "Sourwolf" underneath his breath. Derek smiled a little seeing how much he was like Stiles. At that moment Stiles walked in holding their three year old daughter Claudia. "We're back from the doctors! It looks like CC has a double ear infection." Stiles says as he kisses Derek. "Oh my keys you found them!" He exclaimed picking them up inspecting them. " Where did you find them?" Looking at Derek he saw Derek wasn't to happy about the answer and knew right away. "Again! He has a car why would he want this old Jeep hell she barely even runs." Stiles said laying Claudia on the couch to nap kissing her forehead. "Goodnight my little munchkin." She giggled closing her eyes drifting off to sleep and Stiles went upstairs to talk to him. "Eli why did you steal the keys again? Give me one good reason on why you want this old Jeep." "I don't know I just really like it." Eli said scrolling on his phone. Stiles sighed sitting the keys on the nightstand and walking to the door. "Just don't crash it and make sure you fill her up with gas." These were the exact same words his dad told him when he first got the jeep. He misses his dad aot and wishes he was still here to see both of them grow up. He put on the Sheriff's uniform getting into his new car looking at the jeep with a smile, he was passing it down to his son just like his dad did with him.