What did you get me?

Harry and you just had a bubble bath. You both moisturise your skin with the lotion and put on comfortable clothes. You wear your black tank top and pajama shorts while he slips into his plain grey tee and his corduroy shorts. Now you're both in your bedroom, relaxed and cozy as he takes the lead to show you what he got for you.

He pulls out a packet and puts it down on the bed, shifting it closer to you . "go ahead..." he tells you to open it. You move to open the brown packet. You look inside it and then at him. You bring it out from the packet. It's a white lightweight dress.

"oh my god, this-" you exclaim as you keep touching and inspecting the dress. You stand on the bed and put the dress in front of you and close. It's long and falls till your ankle and has two lace straps to hold the dress on your shoulder and it's quite flowy.

"Do you like it? I bought it from Italy."

"This is beautiful, harry." you jump on bed like a child. It's love at first sight with the dress. You love his choice.

"I love seeing you so happy, kid." he laughs again as he watches you being content. "How about you wear it tomorrow for me, hm? We can have a little date in our backyard. what do you say?" he suggests.

"Perfect, I can't wait!" you put the dress against your chest and grin at him.

"Great! Okay so now... are you ready for the next? " he says with dramatic flourish. You sit back down and wait for him to pull out the next thing. He brings up a black flat bag thingy into your view through its handle. You keep watching as he puts it down on the bed and unfolds it. Oh, it's a coat bag. He unzips it revealing a blue material that you've been dying to get your hands on. He looks at you and smiles waiting for your reaction.

Your jaw drops slightly as he takes it out and you cover your mouth with your hands. Unbelievable! You are internally screaming! He straightens up and puts his vest jacket from his Spain n2 show on you, over the tank top you're wearing. He helps you in it and after done he steps back with his hand on his waist, proudly smiling. "there you go."

"harry..." you trail, looking down at it and running your fingers delicately at the material, feeling it in. You were out of words; speechless. "I can't believe,... you really got me this?"

"Yeah, seems like.'' he chuckles at you. You get up from the bed and get in front of the mirror. You observe yourself in his vest that he once wore in his show and now it's on you. "A bit loose... but yeah." He speaks from behind you, watching you attentively looking at the piece of cloth. You spin a little, the dangling fancy cloth straps move along. You turn around and look back in the mirror over your shoulder.

HARRY STYLES. You look at his name that is designed at the back. It's so fucking hot.

"but I love it... it doesn't matter if it's a bit loose. Can we still keep it?" you look at him.

"It's all yours, baby. I didn't get it just to show you."

You scream contentedly and run to him. "You're the best." you hug me.

"Cool," he grins as hugs you back.

You look up at him. "I've to say most of your outfits were so silly but still you managed to look so good in them. "

" Well... now you see, not everyone is Harry styles." he says teasingly.

"Right." you agree and encourage him. Like someone once said Harry Styles can pull off anything. Yes, where's the lie?

He goes back to unpacking and takes out his small ring bag and keeps it aside nicely and continues to take out more of his stuff. You get too busy admiring the vest on you that you forget that you should be helping him but he doesn't complain. You keep looking in the mirror as he'd double glances at you once a while taking out his things.