People blues

You have always been that introverted girl, but with that you are also struggling with anxiety and being antisocial, finding it difficult to make friends and connect with others. Despite that, Harry has been supporting you and helping you work towards overcoming your fears. He's been determined to help you overcome your anti-social tendencies. And through his encouragement and gentle challenges, you have slowly started to break out of your shell.

But you're not sure if that is a good thing. You can't help but feel a bit guilty for being like this,so...well...weak. It seems so unfair that Harry has to worry about you all the time. It's obvious that he enjoys taking care of you, but maybe you're being too dependent. It just feels wrong.

Once you and Harry went to a cafe, and he told you to order coffee for you both, which you did and it wasn't that difficult for you like you thought. Just like that he took you with him to the supermarket several times and made you interact with cashiers by asking you to pay.

Today is one of those days. You have an event to attend this evening at your college. Harry takes this as a perfect opportunity.

It's Friday late-afternoon.

You are taking a nap when Harry sneaks his arms around your waist and pulls you closer, so your back is pressed against his chest.

"Wake up!" You hear him whisper in your ear and softly peck your cheek. This kinda stirs you up but you keep your eyes closed. "wakey-wakey" he says again to which you drowsily hum. "You have a party to attend today."

"I don't wanna go, " you groan.

"Why not?" he asks, even though he knows the reason.

"what will I do there?"

"What do you mean, love?"

"You know exactly what I mean." you snuggle your face back into the pillow.

He sighs, "c'mon, it's just a party." you don't say anything so he speaks again. "Go have some fun."

"With whom, harry? I have no one there to have fun with." you turn your body to face him and he's leaning on the side of you.

"Don't worry about that, darling. Maybe you'll meet new people and make friends? you never know what could happen."

"How will i-" you look away, "i... I don't like going to such gatherings, Harry, you know that!"

He grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "I know you don't like being around a lot of people but you never know unless you try, baby. How do you know you won't like that party if you haven't given it a chance?"

You shake your head "but-"

"It's your time to explore your college life. Don't let it pass you by. Get out of your comfort zone and try something new."

It's not like you've never been to any party before, but those were birthday parties and that too when you were young. However, those parties aren't exactly comparable to college parties. Those parties were more casual and provided a sense of familiarity, since you had friends. In addition, that one time you went to the college fresher's party was because you had a companion alongside you, but now that's gone too.

You think about it, still debating whether to go or not.

"Will you give the party a try?" your heart warms and pounders deep, and you feel a range of emotions. You feel moved by his encouragement. You know he believes in you and wants you to try. "Will you make me proud, baby?" That's it. You gulp and nod, finally making the decision. You will go to the party not only because you want to make him proud but also, I can't remain like this forever, You say to yourself.