INTRO

Little back story:

Your name is Aria Thompson (same as my last book) you are 15 you live with your grandparents in Leipzig Germany.

You moved to Germany from the Uk at the age of 8 years old as your mother would abuse you growing up. Your dad had to stay in the uk with your mother for a few years after you moved in with your grandparents.

Your mother is German so you live with her parents but they are nothing like her they are very kind loving people.

Your dad is Welsh and British so you can speak all three languages.

You would visit your grandparents growing up and that is how you met Tom and bill as they lived next door you guys quickly became friends and would play together when you would visit. When you had to go home bill would cry and Tom would act tuff but would secretly cry when you left.

When you finally moved in with your grandparents you and the boys would spend every second of every day together. You would be with each other so much people would mistake you as siblings. You would go on little camping holidays with the boys and they would with you.

You guys would go to the same school and when you got home you would either stay at the boys house or they would stay at yours. There mother would call you the daughter she never had and she would treat you like that too.

At the age of 9/10 you guys decided to create a band you called it black question mark (I'm pretty sure that's what tom and bill called there mini band) bill would sing and you and tom would play the guitar but you would take turns on the drums as well.

You guys went to a music gig not to preform just to watch and that is how you met Georg and Gustav and you asked them to join your band and they obviously say yes because who wouldn't.

After they joined you called the band devilish as you thought the old of name was too long. After releasing some albums as devilish you decided to call your selfs Tokio Hotel.

And here we are now.

Character info:

Name: Aria Thompson
Age:15
Role in band: rhythm guitarist, back vocalist
Hair colour: brunette
Eye colour: hazel

Name: Aria Thompson Age:15Role in band: rhythm guitarist, back vocalist Hair colour: brunette Eye colour: hazel

A/n:
I'm so excited to start writing this book I have a feeling it's going to be good. There will be plot twists,drama and everything like that. I hope you guys enjoy this book and if you haven't Go Read my other book 'the promise'
I will try my best to post as much as I can.
💋💋💋