Chapter 1

Ariana's POV
"One last time
I need to be
the one
Who takes you home," I sing on the big stage, wrapping up the rehearsal.
"Alright guys nice job today. Go home and get some rest cause we got a big day ahead of us," I say greeting everyone as they pack their things.

God. What an exhausting day it's been. As I head out the big stage and go towards the parking lot where my car is, some fans approach me wanting autographs and pictures with me. Perfect. Just what I needed right now (sarcasm). Luckily it was only ten.

When I finished greeting them, I quickly hopped into my car not wanting anymore more fans or paparazzi to see me. I drive out of the parking lot and head straight home which is about 15-20 minutes away. On my way there, I'm starting to feel a little sleepy.

Little by little, I start closing my eye lids until they were fully shut. But I quickly open them again before anything bad happens. Luckily it's only about 12 right now so they're are barely any cars on the road or people on the side walk.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a man shows up in the middle of the road. I try to hit the breaks in time but it's too late and I end up hitting this mysterious man. Oh shit! What have I done??!!