Chapter 3

Charlie's POV
I walk out the studio door and into the dark outside. I walk home which is only about 20 minutes away. Man. What a day. I got to record two new songs for my upcoming album [Some Type of Love] and it was also great hanging with the gang again.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I suddenly realize that I past the turn I was supposed to make. I turn back around and walk were I was supposed to cross. As I walk to the other side of the street, a car came out nowhere and hit me. I fall directly to the ground and lay on the road like a pancake. I pass out for about 5 minutes until I wake up.

"Aagghh!! What happened?" I ask knowing someone was there since the car lights were still flashing at me."I'm so sorry sir. I just couldn't see you in time to hit the breaks. You came out of nowhere," said the person who caused the accident. This person was a girl. And she sounded so familiar. But by the way she talks I can already tell she's beautiful.

"It's okay ma'am. At least the crash wasn't too bad," I say not wanting to get the lady worried. As she got closer, I could finally recognize her. Of course! I should've known.
It was Ariana Grande. One of my favorite artist since the day she released The Way. Wow. She looks so beautiful, especially in person.

Before I could talk she asks, "Hey aren't you Charlie Puth? The guy who sings See You Again?" "Yeah. And aren't you Ariana Grande?" I ask [even though I already know it's her].
"Yeah."
"I'm a big fan of your music. Only 1, Best Mistake, and Honeymoon Avenue are one of my favorites."
"Thank you," Ariana says looking a bit flattered and embarrassed. I guess it's because she only knows one song of mine.

"So what are you doing walking all by yourself? It's midnight!"
"I came walking back from the studio to my apartment because I always enjoy midnight walks. It's just.. There's something about it. I just enjoy the pure darkness surrounding you and the moon is just always beautiful to watch."
"But your all hurt now. You can't keep on walking. Let me take you home."
"Really?"
"Yeah it's not a bother at all. How far do you live?"
"Only about 5 minutes"
"Great. Let's get going."

We get in her car and she starts driving. We start having a nice conversation as I tell her the directions to my apartment. We also exchange phone numbers during our talk so we can keep in touch. After about 5 minutes, we arrive at my place. Ariana looks at it for a bit as if she's observing it.

As I unbuckle my seatbelt I thank her for the ride. Before stepping off the car, I turn and look at her.
"Hey Ariana?" I ask.
"Yeah Charlie?" she questions back.
"I know it's a bit crazy what I'm about to say but I'm kinda glad you crashed into me."
She giggles a bit and starts blushing.
"Yeah, me too," She says.
I chuckle and step off the car.

We wave each other goodbye and I head straight to my apartment door. I walk in the small, lonesome place and walk towards my room. I take off my clothes and leave my undershirt and boxers on.

I get in bed, making myself comfortable. I close my eyelids, feeling tired. But I couldn't sleep. I don't know why but my head just didn't want to. Then I started too see Ariana in my mind. I could remember her beautiful face. Her big, great smile. Her sweet angelic voice. Her gorgeous eyes. She's just so perfect. Ariana kept flowing through my thoughts. She just never left. There wasn't a moment where I thought about something else. She just stayed there all night. God. I think I.. I'm in love with her.