Chapter 6

Charlie's POV
"Sorry I gotta go Ari. I'll text you later." I said to her as I was being dragged by Conner. She waved goodbye and we exited through the back door. "I don't wanna go!" I wined sounding like a toddler.
Well do you want to finish your album or not?" Conner asked playing along.
"Yeah."
"Well then let's go baby Charlie!"
We laughed and went to the parking lot.

We hopped on his car. When I sat down in the passenger seat, I spotted something. Across from where we were was Ariana's car. I gasped of enjoyment of the memory that was being displayed in mind. I can remember waking up to see an angel. I'm just so glad I decided to stay longer that night. To walk all the way home. To get hit by that car. To have met Ariana.

"Charlie? Are you listening to me?" Conner asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Um yeah. I was just thinking about something." I say.
"Uhh.. are you okay Charles? You've been acting a bit strange lately."
"Of course. I've never been better."
"Alright whatever you say."

We hit the road and then start talking about the different things we can do for the songs were about to record. Ten minutes into our conversation, I decide to turn the radio on. Yes! It's One Last Time! We both turn to face each other and we both show the same smile. We then turn the windows down and crank up the radio at full volume. We start singing as loudly and horribly as we possibly can.

"ONE LAST TIME
I NEED TO BE
THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU HOME!!"
We basically do this whenever a song that we both really like comes on. The song ends and then Sugar starts playing.

"Oh my Jesus! I hate this song!" I start wining.
"I love this song!" Conner says disagreeing.
"Ugh I'm going to turn it off before my eardrums blow," I say turning the radio off.
"No leave it on!" Conner demands. I nod my head no. He then turns it on. I quickly turn it back off. He turns it back on. I turn it off. He turns it on. On and off the radio goes for about thirty seconds.

Then I hear a loud honk. I look up and a truck is driving right at us.
"WATCH OUT CONNER!" I yell. But it was too late.