Chapter 5

Ariana's POV
"Thanks for coming yalls! I love you all my California babes!" I yell to the crowd full of fans, ending the concert. I blow a kiss and wave goodbye as my platform lowers leading me back to where I entered from.

I walk back to the V.I.P. area where the whole crew is. Everyone gets up and forms into a humongous hug. Then everyone greets me, saying stuff like "Great job Ari" and "You nailed it." I thank them all and then go get my things. As I look for my bag, something caught my eye. Hold up. Could it be? It was Charlie! I go up to him quickly.

"Charlie?! What are you doing here?" I ask surprised. "Oh hey Ari. A friend of mine got V.I.P. tickets to your concert and he invited me. You were amazing. And as beautiful as always." He says making blush crazy red. "Thanks. I listened to your E.P. album today. It was amazing. I enjoyed every song. But my favorites were Suffer and Some Type of Love. Your singing is just so perfect."
"Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. But your voice is a lot more perfect."
Oh god. There go the butterflies again.

"So where did your friend go?" I ask curiously. "Oh he went to the bathroom. He'll come back any second now. He's gonna freak out once he sees you," Charlie says. Suddenly I hear someone shout. "Oh my lord! Is it really you? The one and only Ariana Grande. The majestic goddess that was sent here by the vocal lords themselves?" the mysterious man says as I look behind me. I giggle a bit. This must be Charlie's friend.

"Yup that's me," I say. "Wow this is such an honor. I'm Conner and I'm your biggest fan ever. Oh my god I can't believe your standing right in front of me!" Conner says bringing out his inner fan girl. I giggle a bit more. "Hello? I'm still here," I hear Charlie say making me giggle even more. "Oh yeah. This is Charlie. He's not really anything special," Conner says making Charlie frown.

"Oh I already know Charlie," I say seeing a complete shock on his face. "Charlie met Ariana before I could? But how is this even possible?" Conner asks. "Oh it's possible. We were just talking right now." Charlie says starting to chuckle. "Whatever. Okay so Ariana can I please have a picture with you?" Conner asks bringing more of his inner fan girl out. "Sure. Anything for my loves," I say as he immediately pulls out his phone.

We take three pictures. He thanks me and then whispers into Charlie's ear. I couldn't hear what Conner said but I could tell that they were getting ready to leave. "Sorry I gotta go Ari. I'll text you later." Charlie says as he's being dragged by Conner. I wave to him goodbye and then go to my dressing room to change into my clothes from before. After I changed. I got my things and headed for the back door.

"Good job today guys. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye everyone." I said as I opened the door. As I left I could here everyone say in unison "Goodbye Ari." I quickly went to the parking lot and got on my car. Luckily I wasn't doing a meet and greet for this concert. Thank god. I'm so exhausted. I turned on the car and went out the parking lot and hit the road. I turned on the radio and See You Again came up. God he has the most beautiful voice in the whole world. After a couple other songs, One Last Time came up. I was singing along until I finally got home. I got out the car and locked it. I then went towards my door and heard scratching as I got closer to it. It was obviously the pups.

I opened the door and found all the pups jumping on me, excited to see me. "Hello babies," I said greeting them. I went upstairs to the bathroom to remove my makeup. Then I headed straight to my room and changed into regular pajamas this time. I hopped on the bed and closed my eyelids. "Finally some sleep," I said to myself as I fell into a deep sleep.