Chapter 2

Ariana's POV:
I quickly pull out of the car and run towards the man who's on the ground laying on the cold hard floor. Oh my god!! This can't be happening right now!! Why do I have to be so blind?! He could be dead for all I know.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, he woke up with a big groan coming out of him. Thank the lord he's alright!! As he starts to get up, he seemed to look familiar. "Aagghh!! What happened?" The man asked in a very winey voice. "I'm so sorry sir. I just couldn't see you in time to hit the breaks. You came out of nowhere in an instant," I apologize feeling really bad and embarrassed.

"It's okay ma'am. At least the crash wasn't too bad," he said sounding way more familiar. As his face got clearer from the car lights, I finally recognized him. This man is Charlie Puth! The new artist that sings See You Again from the Furious 7 movie. I have to admit, he looks a lot hotter in person.

"Hey aren't you Charlie Puth? The guy who sings See You Again?" I ask him. "Yeah. And aren't you Ariana Grande?" Charlie asks.
"Yeah."
"I'm a big fan of your music. Only 1, Best Mistake, and Honeymoon Avenue are one of my favorites."
"Thank you," I say feeling flattered and embarrassed since I don't listen to any of his music besides See You Again.

"So what are you doing walking all by yourself? It's midnight!"
"I came walking back from the studio to my apartment because I always enjoy midnight walks. It's just.. There's something about it. I just enjoy the pure darkness surrounding you and the moon is just always beautiful to watch."
"But your all hurt now. You can't keep on walking. Let me take you home."
"Really?"
"Yeah it's not a bother at all. How far do you live?"
"Only about 5 minutes"
"Great. Let's get going."

We get in the car and I start driving. We start having a nice conversation as he tells me the directions to his apartment. We also exchange phone numbers during our talk so we can keep in touch. After about 5 minutes, we arrive at his place. It looks pretty small and cramped.
As he unbuckles his seatbelt he thanks me for the ride. Before stepping off the car, he turns and looks at me.
"Hey Ariana?" he asks.
"Yeah Charlie?" I question back.
"I know it's a bit crazy what I'm about to say but I'm kinda glad you crashed into me."
I giggle a bit and start blushing.
"Yeah, me too," I say.
He chuckles and steps off the car. We wave each other goodbye and I head back on the road.

On my way home, all I could think about is Charlie. I could picture his handsome face. I can hear his sweet manly voice. Finally I got home and the pups didn't show up at the door. They were probably asleep.

I quickly went up stairs to my room. I couldn't wait to get back in bed and get some rest. I went in my room and changed into my onesie and jumped into my bed. But I couldn't sleep anymore. My exhaustion had just suddenly faded.

Then Charlie popped up in my head again and butterflies rushed through my stomach as if there was a handful of them. I kept trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. My head just kept rushing with many thoughts of him. His beautiful voice. His big smile. His cute little scar. His glistening eyes. His gorgeous face. That's when it hit me. I have feelings for Charlie.