Chapter 4

Ariana's POV
I'm woken up by Charlie, only to find him on the other side of my bed shirtless with his boxers on. "Good morning sleepy head," he says as I looked at him confused. "Umm.. Why are you on my bed and what's going on right now!" I ask with complete unawareness of my surroundings.

"Hussh babe.." Charlie says sounding so sexy. He quickly pulls me in close to a kiss. I kiss him back. Our kiss then turns into a make out session. I just couldn't resist. His lips against mine was the best feeling in the world. He puts his arm around my waist as I put mine around his neck. Then everything just started to fade in an instant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, not sure of what was real anymore. "It was just a dream," I whispered to myself. Aargh!!! Why couldn't it be real?! I checked my phone to check the time. It was 11am. My concert started at 7. So I have about 6 hours to get ready before I head off to the stage and I should get there in time at about 5.

I got off my bed and then went to my closet to slip on a pair of sandals and change into a white tank top and black leggings. After I changed, I went to the bathroom to do my makeup and then put my hair up in a bun. Then I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As I went down, I was greeted by the pups who were excited to see me.

I made myself French Toast along with a glass of milk. As I finished up, I checked my phone. It was 11:50. I quickly washed the dishes because I wanted to check my Twitter. I haven't gone on it for a while. I dried my hands and then got my phone and unlocked it. I opened up Twitter and then tweeted

"good afternoon my loves ☁️☁️ can't wait to see my california babes tonight 💘 see ya there 🌙✨"

I spent about an hour on there. While I was at it, I followed Charlie and looked through his tweets. After clicking off of Twitter, I decided to listen to more of Charlie's music. I went to iTunes and looked up Charlie Puth. I found his E.P. album and started listening to it.

*after listening to his songs*

Wow. He has such an amazing voice! And his songs were the best. I loved it. I can't wait till he releases the rest of his album. I spent the rest of the 3-4 hours memorizing all his songs. I even saw his music videos. Although I wasn't to pleased about the ending in Marvin Gaye where he kisses Meghan Trainor. It just made me cringe.

I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 5:10. Crap I better get going. I quickly got the keys and got in my car. It took about 20 minutes to get there. I quickly stepped out the car and ran to the back doors of the stage not wanting any fans to see me. I entered the room and everyone seemed to be waiting for me.

"It's about time you got here," Scott said annoyingly. "Sorry I was late. I was caught up in some important business," I apologized. "It's cool Ari. Now let's get you ready," Tracy said.

I quickly went to my dressing room where I changed into my big white, floral dress. I put my bun down and fixed it into my regular ponytail. There was still some time left before the concert started. I rehearsed a couple of songs while looking at myself in the mirror.

After a few minutes, they called me up. The stage manager guy gave me my mic and told me to break a leg. I got in the lower level of the stage where the piano and accompanist were. I hopped on the piano and fixed the sides of my dress since it was pretty long.

I could here the introduction video. It always brings me to tears. As I started tearing up, I heard the countdown start. I quickly wiped away the tears. Then the platform I was on started to hover up to the dark stage. Then the countdown reached its end. All the lights on stage turned on in a flash. The loves started yelling and got all excited. I took a one last breath. It's show time.