Sunset date

Enjoy yall:)

GxG

One thing that you love most are sunsets, it just makes you enjoy life and it's so calming.

Ever since you were 13 every evening you would get your blanket, a drink and snacks and your camera and went to the beach. Your parents live 5 minutes from the beach so you always walked or took your bike.

Now I'm 29 and you're am still in love with sunsets, but you don't live that close to the beach no more so you're not going that often. You started a new life in New York City at 22 and met your now fiancé, Taylor Swift.

Taylor proposed to you on the beach with a sunset in the back, isn't that romantic? That happened 2 years ago and you never stepped foot on the beach since.

But today that would change, Taylor has a whole day of surprises planned for you. You don't know anything about it, but soon you will be at the place you love most.

———————————————————

"How long till we're there Tay?" You asked desperately, because you were sitting in her car for 2 hours straight. "We're almost there sweetie, just have patience alright darling" she giggled saying that.

"But-""No buts darling, almost there, trust me alright?" She says."Okay okay I trust you tay" You say.

30 minutes later Taylor says, "We're here darling, can you close your eyes for me, please?" "Uhm Taylor, you're not planning to kill me are you?" You say a bit scared of what Taylor has planned for you.

"Of course not sweetie, trust me okay, you will love this" Taylor assured you. "Alright my love" you say while closing your eyes."No peaking love" she says giggling."I'm not I swear!" You answer laughing.

Taylor steps out of the car, closes the door and went to your side. She opened the door for you and took your hand to help you out of the car.

From where Taylor parked her car, it took a few minutes to get to the beach, but once they were on the beach, there was already a blanket laid out with some drinks and snacks and Taylors guitar.

"Okay darling, were here" Taylor says giggling. "You ready for your surprise honey?" She asked."I'm always ready Taylor." You answer Taylor."Okay, open your eyes my love" she says smiling.

And when you opened your eyes, you couldn't believe it. You didn't want to believe it, but here you are, on the beach with your fiancé and the sun almost down.

You smiled and looked at Taylor saying,"Wha- Taylor how?! Why are we here Taylor?" You asked her smiling brightly."Because you were so busy these few weeks, so I thought my baby deserves some rest, so what better place is there to bring you to peace?" She answered smiling to you.

You looked at her with the most adorable look and gave her the biggest hug you ever gave her."Thank you so much baby, but you didn't have to do this you know" you said giggling."I know, but you deserve it darling" she answered smiling.

You gave her a loving kiss on the lips before you both sat down on the blanket laid out for the two of you.

You two sat in a comfortable silence while watching the sunset together. You placed your head on her shoulder, she looked over to you with adorations in her eyes. She kissed your forehead and said"I love you sweetie".

"I love you too Tay"

———————————————————
Hey yall, thank you for everyone who is reading my book, it means alot to me. If you guys got any ideas for a story leave it in the comments please. Have a good day and make sure you take care of yourself🫶🏼