Sleeping beauty

Enjoy yall:)

Taylor is currently going on tour, It's been 6 months since you saw her. Of course you two called or face timed every time Taylor was free, sended messages to each other etc.

Normally you would go on tour with her, but because of work that wasn't possible. But you've been watching the TikTok videos about the tour so it looks like Taylor is having the best time of her life.

What you didn't know is that Taylor was coming home today, she didn't tell you because she wanted to surprise you.

Taylor is currently in the car on her way home. It was 5 minutes till she was finally back home.

When she finally arrived in front of the house, she thanked the driver and opened the door, got her luggage out of the trunk and walked to the front door.

Was Taylor nervous, yes, does she know why, no. She was nervous because she didn't know how you would react if you see her after such a long time, sad, angry, frustrated, happy? She didn't know.

As she unlocked the front door, she saw that the lights were still on, because it was 10:30 pm she thought you would be asleep already.

When she walked in she was met with silence."Honey, I'm home!" Taylor said. She didn't get an answer.

"Honey, babe, you there?" She said, again, no answer. Taylor started to worry, but the second she walked into the living room, she saw your favorite tv show playing with some snacks on the table. When she walked a bit further into the room, she saw you.

You, wrapped up in Taylors favorite blanket asleep on the couch. Taylor couldn't help but smile at the sight of you.

She walked towards the end of the couch where your face was laying. She knelt down and stroked your hair with her hand.

She didn't want to wake you up, but you don't want to scare her in the morning.

"Hey baby, wake up" she said while stroking your hair. She kissed your forehead and again said," Honey please wake up" and that's what woke you up.

"Huh, what's happening" you asked while rubbing your eyes."Had a good sleep darling?" Taylor said while giggling." Yeah thank- WAIT WHAT" you said. "Since when are you home?" You asked her.

"I came 10 minutes ago, tried to wake you up but you looked too cute to wake up" Taylor answered."Omg tay I missed you so much!" You said while giving her a long hug."Missed you to darling" she said.

"Should we head to bed, so you can have your beauty sleep?" Taylor asked while breaking the hug." Mhm yeah good idea" you said while yawning. Taylor giggled "Okay let's go" she picked you up bridal style and walked towards the bedroom.

When you guys made it to the bedroom, Taylor laid you down on the bed and covered you up. Taylor changed into her pyjama's and went under the covers as well.

You hugged Taylor from behind and went back to sleep in a jit." Goodnight love" Taylor said."Goodnight" You mumbled.

———————————————————
Hey yall

Sorry for taking so long for a new chapter its just school and work and everything is stressful so I couldn't really focus on this book, but now I have got some days of so I'm making some drafts to post sometime. Hope you all like this one and if you got ideas let me know in the comments, and thank you for reading this book it means a lot.

Have a good day and please take care of yourself🫶🏼