'I love you'

Enjoy yall:)

You and Taylor have been dating for 3 months now. You guys took it slow, because in the last relationship you had, the girl was a bit toxic so your trust was not on a full 100% anymore.

But Taylor waited patiently, like she always does. She always takes good care of you and makes sure you aren't uncomfortable or anything.

Now you are waiting for Taylor to come home. She was at the studio all day re-recording her albums and making new songs.

You are in your room, scrolling on social media. You are watching fan edits of Taylor that came across your screen. You love to watch those edits and sometimes you comment on the video's to make the fans go crazy.

You are in love with Taylor, and Taylor was in love with you. But you are to scared to say it to her. You think she is gonna react bad or is gonna leave right after you say those 3 words.

A few minutes passed and you heard the keys turn in the door. "I'm home" you hear Taylor yell. You walk down the stairs and gave her a hug. "Hi Tay" "Hi beautiful" she kissed your temple. You blushed at the nickname.

Taylor always gives you cute nicknames, she barely says your name, only in serious situations.

"How was your day?" you asked as you two sat on the couch. "It was okay, finished 2 more songs for the re-record album and made a new song too" she said while smiling. "That's amazing Tay" you answered back.

"How was your day love?" She asked you. "Didn't do much, cleaned the house a bit and watched tv most of the day" you said.

"Should we head to bed darling, it's getting late" she said. "Yeah you're right, lets go" you said.

You walked up the stairs Taylors arm around your waist. Walking into your room, Taylor went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth, do her skin care etc. You were already in your pjs so you went straight to bed.

While getting comfy under the covers, Taylor walked out of the bathroom. She walked towards the bed and got comfy under the covers. You cuddle up to her side.

"You tired darling?" She asked while giggling. "Mhmm" you answered. "Get some rest love, you deserve it" she said while kissing you on the head. "You too Tay, get some sleep tonight" you said.

"I will darling don't worry" she said. She turned of the lamp on the bedside table and lets you cuddle up to her again. "Goodnight sweetie, I love you" she said while kissing your head.

Your eyes went wide as you repeated those words in your head multiple times." What did you say Tay?" You looked up to meet her eyes. "I said goodnight sweetie, why?" She said while giggling." No those other 3 words, did you mean that?" You asked a bit nervous.

"Y/n, I mean it with every bone in my body, I love the way you smile, I love the way you take care of me, I love the way you cook, I love the way you laugh, I love the way you dance, I love the way you sing, I love your eyes, I love your lips, I love your hair, I love your body, but most important, I love you." She said.

You eyes begin to water and you gave her a bone crushing hug. "You really mean it?" You asked one more time. "Yes darling. I mean it." She said while kissing your head.

"Now get some rest sweetie its late" she said to you. "Good night love" she said while closing her eyes. "Good night Tay" you said.

"I love you too"

———————————————————
Hey yall

I don't really like it but I want something to give you guys so here you go. If you got any ideas please tell me in the comments. Sorry it took so long, school is making me sick. Hope yall like this one. Have a good day and make sure you take care of yourself🫶🏼