New years kiss

Enjoy guyys:)

Every year your parents host a new years party for your family and friends. This year will be kind of different for you.

This year you're not coming alone, you're bringing your girlfriend Taylor with you.

You guys have been dating for 8 months now and you asked her to be your plus one to the family party.

"Hey Tay, can you come here for a min?" You shouted from the kitchen.

You heard Taylor and she responded with a simple 'okay' then you heard here walking down the stairs towards you.

"Is everything okay love?" Taylor asked you."I just wanted to ask you if you would be okay to go to a New Year's party with me? My parents host it every year but if you don't want to thats fine" you said to Taylor.

"I would love to go to the New Year's party with you" Taylor said smiling and blushing at you.

———————————————————

"Are you almost done sweetie?" You asked Taylor while walking towards your bedroom. When you opened the door you saw her standing in front of the mirror. "Wow" you said while drooling over your girlfriend.

"What?" Taylor said giggling."You look beautiful sweetheart" you said while walking towards her and hugging her from behind.

"Why thank you, you look stunning as well my love" Taylor said while melting in the hug.

"You ready to go?" You said.

"Yes, lets go" Taylor said while grabbing your hand and walking towards the front door.

———————————————————

You guys arrived at the party a few hours ago, it's 11:55 p.m. right now and you're searching for Taylor.

You never had a new year's kiss yet, while Taylor had 1 or 2, she thinks this one will feel more special.

One more minute until its midnight. You found Taylor and just talked with the friends she made.

10...
You guys looked at each other and smiled.

9...
Looking at each other with love eyes but deep down both nervous.

8...
But for what? They kissed plenty of times before, not any different this time right?

7...
You put your arms around her neck.

6...
She puts her arms around your waist.

5...
Pulling each other closer.

4...
Both smiling ear to ear.

3...
"Lets make this night unforgettable" She said.

2...
"Lets do it" you said

1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

"Happy new year baby"

"Happy new year my love"

And they kissed into the night

———————————————————

Authors note,
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG. I am in my last year of college and I need to focus so this book slipped out of my mind. But here is a draft I had sitting for months. I know its not the best but I wanted to but something out for you guys so hope yall like it!! Anyway have a good day and take care of yourself🫶🏼